FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anybody there playing DiabloII LOD???

hiquality
Hi guys! I started playing Diablo 3 years ago. I play on Blizzard's US East so I have many high-level characters on non-ladder( because the ladder just goy a reset several days ago ).My favourite character is the Barbarian ... HE OWNZ Very Happy . But i'm getting bored ... Sad . I would like you guys to post the gateway yuo play and also your favourite character. i'm kinda sucky at PvP so i'd like to see some good PvP character builds ( equipment , stats and skills Smile ) . Maybe I'll add you in my friendd list ( if you play on US East ).

P.S. What would you like to be different in the 1.12 version ??? Waiting replies Wink !!!
dlseven777
I used to play that game a lot. But that was 2 years ago. I'm into world of warcraft now.
poly
I played it a lot too but it got kinda old after a while...
wabik90
Diablo II Rullezzzzz Very Happy I play sometimes but not on battle.net, I play with my friend by TCP/IP and it's fun. He sometimes drive me mad because he prefers to walk not to run(so slow) and he collects all items and he has to teleport to town every 10 minutes Confused

My favourite character is... Barbarian, of course Smile In my opinion when you want to have strong character you should choose only few skills(i choose 3-5 usually).

Cheers Very Happy
tsj-rid3
I got too good too fast, but I still love doing PvP.. US-East non-ladder.. Favorite character: Paladin.. I have a lvl 88 bone necro, 88 hammerdin, 91 zealer (hammerdin and zealer are gg)
carlokes
Hi there,

When the first Diablo came out i immediately bought it a played it until diablo 2 came out. Then, I played Diablo 2 for more than 5 years in a row. I always played on the Realms and I really enjoyed my time while playing it. I only quit Diablo for better games that came out "lately" (WoW / Guild Wars) but I must say again that me and my friends had one hell of a time while playing it.
When season thing was really interesting at the beginning because it put everyone at the same place once again but after the beginning of the 4th I got a bit bored of having to start everything once again.

Stay Cool
Sharpe
I still play the game with friends over Lan, and then only one sunday a month. It is a fun game still, but single player isn't as fun as playing at the Lan game.
hofodomo01
Lol yes, I still play it occasionally. The main reason I stopped mostly isn't because it got boring, but simply because every time I step outside of town on "hell" difficulty, I die in like, 5 seconds. Damn cold immunities lol...
rappn
Omg!
Diablo II LoD

Ahh, *dribble*
What a game!
Player it with many friends over Bnet, baalruns, diaruns, all kinds of runs!

I had one of the rarest sets on the game!
Heaven's Brethren, but the only disadvantage was that i were a sorc, and Heaven's Brethren are created for meele characters, such as paladins!
But what the heck, a set is a set! Razz

Im thinking of that i maybe is going to start playing again, just to get some old feelings back to life!

*dribble* again!

Im shaking as fast as i think of Diablo II Lord of Destruction!

Omg what times!

Now i have shared my memories of Diablo II Lord of Destruction!

Over and out!
hofodomo01
haha i was pretty addicted to that game until recently. it's really fun when a bunch of friends get together at a lan (but on bnet) or something and play it.

theres only 2 reasons i stopped:
-in hell mode, i die pretty much every time i step out of town
-for some reason, it doesnt install properly on my vista T_T
medievalman26
I still play it occasionally but it loses its' not any fun now I that I have beaten it so many times.
Dean_The_Great
Diablo II rules. I remember playing throughout highschool and talking to my friends every day and mentioning the cool items I had found the night before...

I played a summoner necro, a whirlwind barb, and an ice sorc at different times. I quit playing because there are only so many times I could run the same area.... difficulties notwithstanding.
jdarcy
hiquality wrote:
Hi guys! I started playing Diablo 3 years ago. I play on Blizzard's US East so I have many high-level characters on non-ladder( because the ladder just goy a reset several days ago ).My favourite character is the Barbarian ... HE OWNZ Very Happy . But i'm getting bored ... Sad . I would like you guys to post the gateway yuo play and also your favourite character. i'm kinda sucky at PvP so i'd like to see some good PvP character builds ( equipment , stats and skills Smile ) . Maybe I'll add you in my friendd list ( if you play on US East ).

P.S. What would you like to be different in the 1.12 version ??? Waiting replies Wink !!!

There is no DiabloIII Chief. It's coming out next summer. Stay tuned...
ShadowAssassin
jdarcy wrote:
hiquality wrote:

There is no DiabloIII Chief. It's coming out next summer. Stay tuned...

WHAT!?!?! ARE yOU SERIOUS?!?!? THERES A DIABLO 3? wow!
about diablo 2, last time i played was like 7 years ago, then i restarded this summer, it was fun. i got a lvl 40 sorc, and a 61 barb, and other alts, but there probably expired now, as i didnt play for like 3 months... and i dont think im restarting, the only reason i played it was bcause i liked it 7 years ago, and i didnt have money in my WoW acc lol. but then i got addicted to it, but not anymore. i play private server WoW, but im also getting a gamecard soon and my friend is gettin my 60 to 70, and when wrath of the lich king comes out, imabuyitandgettolvl80!!! lol
gonna look for a 'diablo 3' right now, i dunno if u were joking, but what the heck!
Sparda
I used to play Diablo II when my cousin introduced it to me. I didn't get really far into the game as far as levels. I didn't really like the lack of quests. For each area there is about 6 quests. I could just finish the quests on each area then do it all over again in the next difficulty. I simpily went to world of warcraft
in no time after playing Diablo II.
vaoger
yap... long long time ago...
ut usualy play it trought lan.. with some frend.. much better if using team speak!!
coz can call for backup.... hehehe ..
CMA
Used to play it, many years ago. By now my characters are gone and forgotten... Why does Blizzard delete accounts anyway? It's stupid! I don't feel like playing it again even if I'm invited because I know all my lvl +80 characters are gone! And all those rare uniques I had, all gone!

R.I.P. lvl 87 Barbarian...
R.I.P. lvl 84 Amazon...
R.I.P. lvl 81 Sorceress...

...And about this v1.12, I'd really prefer if they hadn't released a v1.10 at all. They screwed up the whole game.
Nutteloos
Tried it again a while ago, but couldn't really bring myself to put too much time in it. The repetition is killing me. Who on earth does more than a few Baal run per day for fun, anyway?
cornga56
Yeaaaa I hear ya nutteloos, I love Diablo 2 but it's very boring and seemingly pointless at this point, I played through half of it recently and just felt like I wasted so much time, I didn't really get as much out of it as I did back in the day.