FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Online/Offline

Ratmaster
I know Hammy had requested this, but I hadn't seen any answers from staff... I would have bumped the topic but I do not know if that would result in me getting warned because it was so old.

An online/offline thing in the miniprofile anywhere would be nice, I can't really name any specific reasons but I know other people may be able to.
m-productions
I woulda just bumped his post. But actully not long ago i was thinking this would be a nice add, but i figured there was no point to ask because we can just look at the bottom of the page to see if the user is on. But still, I would like this.
mathiaus
Bumping an old topic is fine so long as you justify doing so. You'll only get warned when it's bumped and there's no reason to do so.

I'd like this feature as well btw Razz
garionw
mathiaus wrote:
Bumping an old topic is fine so long as you justify doing so. You'll only get warned when it's bumped and there's no reason to do so.

I'd like this feature as well btw Razz

What would be good is friends:
- There posts would be a different colour to the others
- We could see when there were online
- Maybe even a mini I.M. (If Bondings has the time)

P.S. Nice title too Laughing
darvit
Yeah, I love the way phpBB3's prosilver has that online bar on the side. Razz

I also like this suggestion. Razz
Manofgames
Yes, I can see this being useful for marketplace disputes, to see if someone has been online, and say hasn't payed them as per deal, or hasnt responded to pms, yet been online.
Ratmaster
Manofgames wrote:
Yes, I can see this being useful for marketplace disputes, to see if someone has been online, and say hasn't payed them as per deal, or hasnt responded to pms, yet been online.
Umm... I really don't see that helping, it will only show the user is online, it doesn't mean they have read the topic you are seeing one of their posts in...
m-productions
Ratmaster wrote:
Manofgames wrote:
Umm... I really don't see that helping, it will only show the user is online, it doesn't mean they have read the topic you are seeing one of their posts in...

it can help, as when they look at the topic, you can see if they are online right now or not, thus, know they have seen it,

as for the PMs.. you can already tell if someone read your PM. check out the OUTBOX, if you see the msg there, they have not read it. simple as that.