FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Siteguide - Website and Web service reviews

Scorpio
Hi,

Its been quite a while since I launched my blog about new and interesting websites and web services on the internet. Check out the various posts on the site and give me your suggestions and opinions regarding it.

I am open to criticism as long as it is constructive.. Please do comment on the posts if you find them useful.

Visit Siteguide

Thanks
Hobbit
Nice design, good content. What more could you ask for? I was about to leave a comment, but the site went down.
{name here}
The content is quite nice, and it seems to be at least semi-established. The code from the cookie cutter template looks quite clean, although the code would be nice linked from a css and js file(but that isn't as big of a deal). I'm glad that it's working out.
imagefree
the site is really nice.
theem
wow I liked your site man !!
Nice idea with a nice design !
Scorpio
Hobbit wrote:
Nice design, good content. What more could you ask for? I was about to leave a comment, but the site went down.

Thank you Sergio! You certainly know about the Frihost Server, so I guess the server downtimes are making me lose a few visitors! But I certainly cant move out unless my revenue goes up.. I am keeping my fingers crossed though!

And {name here} thank you for your comments. If there is anyway I could improve upon it please do tell me..

And thanks all for your comments as well.. Looking forward to further comments and reviews Very Happy