FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How to get a girl

Nick93
Allot of guys out there want to find a girl. Yes i agree it is hard and sometimes frustrating, allot of guys just like someone want to go out with them but they are too embarressed about it.
It's actually really easy.
Steps to get a girl.
1. Locate the girl you wish to go out with.
2. Talk to her about whatever you want (asking how she is, interents? etc)
3. Just keep on talking and eventually she'll grow to like you.
4. If she like poetry for example just write her a poem of possibly her favourite animal (or you can download one of the internet)

I hope this helps

If you try my advice it should work out for you.

The main thing is to be yourself, don't pretend to be something your not.
Very Happy
Hammy
Nick93 wrote:

I'd say u did finnaly get to the point at the end there... But i hope you realise there is more to girls than just talking to them. Im actually surprized you would post such a general overveiw on how to get a girl to like you.

I'll take my girl for example, she is very senetive about the small things, the way i've won her over it always being their for her when she's needed someone. She can ring me anytime day or night when she is depressed. I once saved her life when she had overdosed. To her, the little things count far more, because there are more of them. Like when she says i love you, I say it back every time.

As for other girls, you cant really force someone into liking you, and yes you have to be yourself. This wont work for everyone, but can most certainly try to be there for them.

How did you meet your girl? and what made you like her?
dray101
lol, I don't think it's quite as simple as that.

But yeah, generally, be yourself and look for someone who likes you for you and yeah become friends and then more.

If you having trouble have a good look at yourself, would you like to hang out with yourself? Maybe you need to change the way you treat people before anyone will want much to do with you.

Good luck lads, girls are complicated creatures and you need to pick up on all those subtle hints (and don't forget and anniversaries)!
Afaceinthematrix
Nick93 wrote:

:D

Yeah right, I never bought into that. I've tried that before and it never works. If it was really like that, then there wouldn't be movies like "Hitch", where Will Smith gets guys girls by making them something they aren't.
Hammy
If it never works for you, then you obviously havnt met the right person yet huh?

And it's a movie.. lol, do you believe everything you see on TV? =]
molif
Hammy wrote:
If it never works for you, then you obviously havnt met the right person yet huh?

lol true. but seriously, what he did sort of work. and some of them were being themselves, so there really isn't anything bad about it..
Flarkis
FINALLY LOGIC! Oh glory of glories, oh heavenly testament to the eternal majesty of God's creation!

Someone who actually posted a logical way to make a healthy relationship. Not just get laid. THANK YOU!!!

only point of criticism is the last point

Quote:
If she like poetry for example just write her a poem of possibly her favourite animal (or you can download one of the Internet)

One of my wonderful friends (not the one whom i call blu). Has successfully managed to massacre a bunch of possible relationships by frightening girls with really deep love poetry. BE WARNED!

P.S. Sorry for all the CAPS...i hope no one feels i was yelling at them.
asiadragonx2
................hmmmmm...not sure
bharath_neo
ya i agree with asiadragonx2
Flarkis
Well I will argue against that. I think that any poor fool doing the right things can get a girl. The problem comes with how long he is with this girl for. If they are not meant to be with each other than they wont last that long. But if you never try how are you going to find that special someone.
supjapscrapper
Hammy wrote:
Nick93 wrote:

I'd say u did finnaly get to the point at the end there... But i hope you realise there is more to girls than just talking to them. Im actually surprized you would post such a general overveiw on how to get a girl to like you.

I'll take my girl for example, she is very senetive about the small things, the way i've won her over it always being their for her when she's needed someone. She can ring me anytime day or night when she is depressed. I once saved her life when she had overdosed. To her, the little things count far more, because there are more of them. Like when she says i love you, I say it back every time.

As for other girls, you cant really force someone into liking you, and yes you have to be yourself. This wont work for everyone, but can most certainly try to be there for them.

How did you meet your girl? and what made you like her?

Absolutely, such a general statement has not a lot to do with the truth, I would say. Actually one should find what the girl likes and what she would expect from her man and then try to show her the sides of you that apply to that Very Happy There are girls who are very independent for example and others who hate to be left alone, you just have to know if you lilke the girl enough to make such efforts for her. But one true thing is that there are moments on the lives of people where you got to be with them and if you are then that makes you a lot closer Very Happy
mike_phi
Well,,mmmmmmm I read the post and as blunt as Nick93 put it he is absolutely correct, and if you read between the lines in Nick93's post he is also saying listen while you talk and he says act

hence the peom relating to what she likes and the principal listed in this post is the 100% successful formular for getting a girl, I have not used it as a set of rules but when I read it it sounds like an approach I have used time and time again and always successful, you can literally choose which girl you want and by applying this time and energy the likelyhood that things swing your way is very high infact it has not only swang your way it swang her way too because what Nick93 is saying is be patient be a good listener and talk/share interests ideas and feelings its bound to work.

cheers
Hammy
I'd have to say, everyone has their own views, and well, every single one of them is correct.
There isnt 'a' correct way to get a girl. There's lots of ways, people are different andwe adapt to make them comortable.
poly
LOL!!! That was one of the funniest tips I every read.. "Print out a picture of her fav. animal you can get it on the internet"!! No I think it is not that easy, at least not with decent girls.. you gotta get to know em and be really interested in them
LukeZone
I will post here a very good list how to get a girl I've found in the internet:

Quote:
Be someone who cares and means business. The last thing you need is a girl who's not interested in the real you. No matter how gorgeous or fantastic she is - it isn't worth it!
Always smell fresh and clean. Brush your teeth, style your hair, and dress well enough that it is obvious to her that you know how take care of yourself (FYI - even this starting point is going to rank you way past most of the guys out there).
Wear cologne. Not too much, but enough so that the girl will recognize it when in proximately of you. When picking out cologne, try to stick to the same type and try avoid common scents. Get a few tester bottles (these are free) and wear each one on separate days. You are doing this so you can figure out which you like the most and which works best for your chemistry. You may do different variations of scent as well. Using natural extract oils, such as lavender, vanilla, and the like will give you a unique smell (most natural foods stores will have these items) at a lower cost.
Listen when you engage in conversation. Girls can tell if you are distracted or if you don't really care about the subject. They know these things, regardless if you think they can't tell. By listening, you show that you genuinely care about her and her interests (plus, everyone loves talking about themselves, even more, they love people who want to hear them talk). Also, when engaging in conversation don't second guess yourself when you speak. There will be a point when you need to discuss your interests and preferred activities. Do not ask for their approval, but keep the dialogue about your respective self short and never incriminating nor negative. This will generate both "mystery" and a sense of decency of your persona matched with beautiful confidence and conciseness.
Pay attention to the details. When you're dressing, do you look like every other boy? Flipped up collar, same shoes, same look, same talk. Time to change, baby. Find something custom to you, whether it is how you wear your belts, your shirts, hat(s), any form of jewelry, whatever! This shouldn't be overdone unless you really know what you're doing! It should be a reflection of yourself and your difference among "all the other boys." Don't be scared to stand out. Women will associate your attention to the details with how serious you are about them.
Be sure to notice the little touches to dress and style that she may have added. Pass a compliment that is one of a kind and you may have just struck the strings of her heart, example: "wow, I love the pink with green eye shadow you use, it's so vivid." She took some time doing that, so you'd better take note.
Pay attention to your hair and eyes. These are two of the most important features of all when a girl is checking out a guy out. Hair should be clean, properly conditioned, but it's also very hot when a guy's hair has a messy style.[Messy as in clean, but not brushed] As for eyes, there really isn't much that you can control. Contacts are an option, but aren't natural and can be misleading.
Make eye contact. Looking at them directly in the eyes during conversation and not jolting side-to-side will gain their trust and probably their respect.
Keep in shape, but don't obsess. It probably wouldn't hurt to do some basic crunches and pushups each day. You'll feel better about yourself internally and look better externally. If you have any sports such as running, bicycling, hiking, if you exploit them in a positive manner, you may find yourself unintentionally exercising and accidentally gaining a more attractive physique. Either way, you'll do fine, unless you are extremely overweight, in which case, this article may not help you.
Be funny at times, but also sincere too. If you look deep into her eyes at some point, even if it's just to thank her for something, she'll be won over; this has got to be done sparingly! No girl wants a boy who is overly serious and always sincere, so just make sure it's tactfully implemented. Give her a taste and then immediately switch to something funny or irrelevant. If you linger in her eyes too long, she'll get majorly creeped out!
Realize that personality is the basis of all attraction. Be nice, polite, sensitive and aware of our female needs, and don't be afraid to use those brains of yours! Every girl under the sun believes the intelligent male is as sexy as it gets, especially when it is accompanied by wit, style and personality. It is a serious turn on when a guy shows a little intellect every once in a while.
Don't be jealous. You're not committed, and besides "You're so secure with yourself, you have no reason to be fearful." There is a point and a place when maybe something should be said, but sorry hombre, you're not there yet. In the meantime, just smile and go with the flow. If she introduces a friend to you or any thing equivalent, smile, say hello and immediate shake his hand and talk small talk. (this will probably drive the other boy crazy, the girl will like you more, and you're going to get points both from the girl and from the other boy tripping in words and in action at that moment or at a later date).
Learn that women love a confident man. They are extremely adept determining your level of confidence reading your non-verbal communication. They will pick-up your non-verbal signals that you wouldn't even have a clue about.
If you are at a bar or a club, and you see a girl you want to talk too, try to be calm, and get eye contact first, you can see if she finds you interesting, and then make your move! Good luck!
See if you like any thing she does. If you do talk to her about that stuff.
Talk about things in your life that relate to hers, and then let her converse with you. Everyone likes to talk about their lives, and what better way to talk about it than with someone else sharing their interests?

Helios' warning: please read rule #2,m. Thank you. http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-13011.html
Jaan
If she's a slut just grab her ass and screw her on the spot.
Hammy
Jaan wrote:

Lmao... Nice input there.. :/
molif
Jaan wrote:

treat girls with respect and they will do the same..
Flarkis
Ya I agree with molif. Even if a girl is a slut she is a human. Only *insert swear word*s will abuse a girl in an already bad position. I once stumbled across a guide called "how to date a striped" and it talked about the mental problems most of these "sluts" have and the MANY problems faced in a relationship. Basicly if you want a slut get out of the relationship forum and feel free to talk to the other hopeless people in the world. Evil or Very Mad
jmlworld
OK, Someone may want to marry some specific girl, so, you know, sometimes, we can't find those aims we need in specific way as fast we we get what we want in general, so how can I find the girl I'm searching with number of properties?
sixshooter56
well sum of the stuff is true and sum is kind of fiction...
but one of the main things that got me a girl is respect towards her and her rights... i was myself, a bit nervous sumtimes but still myself...
and if she is right for you it does work out in the end, so if a relationship crashes an burns it probably wasn't really meant to be...
Afaceinthematrix
Hammy wrote:

No, but the idea is the same. How often do guys try to impress a girl? whenever i guy is working hard to impress a girl he isn't really being themselves, which is why they stop doing it once they get married. but i've even talked to my friend about this before and SHE TOLD ME that the phrase, "Be yourself" isn't really true, because there's types of guys that girls want, and if you're not one of them the only way you can get a chick is to act like one of those guys... these are just things that i've observed through my life.
LeatherRose
Nick93 wrote:
Allot of guys out there want to find a girl. Yes i agree it is hard and sometimes frustrating, allot of guys just like someone want to go out with them but they are too embarressed about it.
It's actually really easy.
Steps to get a girl.
1. Locate the girl you wish to go out with.
2. Talk to her about whatever you want (asking how she is, interents? etc)
3. Just keep on talking and eventually she'll grow to like you.
4. If she like poetry for example just write her a poem of possibly her favourite animal (or you can download one of the internet)

I hope this helps

If you try my advice it should work out for you.

Very Happy

i think its mostly chemestry that makes a girl like you...
Flarkis
yes. But for the chemistry to kick in you first have to have this girl to notice you and start liking you.
deathseaker
wow its that easy? like serously??
molif
Flarkis wrote:
yes. But for the chemistry to kick in you first have to have this girl to notice you and start liking you.

and how to make that happen? stand out..
rohan2kool
sometimes [which is like.. most of the times] I hate the way people glorify talking...
rayx
How to get a girl?

When I was in college, I have a Philosophy teacher who taught us of his very effective (according to him) 1 month attack to get a girl . . . It's actually quite simple, but you need to be a bit dramatic... hahahaha

Heres how it is. . . Visit her on the first two weeks, you can go with flowers or chocolates, it depends on you. . . you should as well call her, and show all the sweetness you can give... after a continuous visit and if you feel like she get used to what you are doing and feel like she's liking it. . . eventually stop doing it. . . it is one way of making her miss you. . .

after that she will eventually wonder why she's not getting any call from you or she's not seeing you anymore. . . you'll even get a proof of her concern to you coz she will most likely give you a call and ask you of what is happening. . . after that, out of the blue, show up then do some dram, hahaha, the hardest part of this scenario... then, do all the proposals and everything... try if this will work to you! ; )
rohan2kool
people from Philosophy have a distorted view of everything real, including what effective really is. Ok, now we know girls are those dumb little quips.. but guess what.. if you screw up that drama part of yours, it's an irreversible damage and if you try to make her miss you, she's gonna be with someone else [now that depends on the hotness factor of her and the rest, but i'm just assuming that the girl is pretty much adorable to begin with].

tell your philosophy teacher.. he's an idiot. and my guess is that he's never got laid [not by these methods].
Quintilius
Well guys, be yourself is a good advice. But the real problem is : how to be yourself ? Most of people has a false idea of himself. I think computer and technology has a big part in that : you socialize less, or at least not in the same way. You are more self confident when behin your computer than when walking between unknowns in the street, or in a pub.
Moreover, computers provides effortless entertainment. You just sit, and read or play whatever, even what doesn't really interest you. You gain access to a lot of movies and music, etc. So you are quite never bored. I say "quite" never, because sometimes we do so even if it bores us. And you don't search further to something that you will really enjoy. And you lose contact with yourself.

The first thing to be yourself is to find what you will really enjoy in this world. Enjoy it, enjoy yourself ; love it, love yourself ; then make it enjoyable to a girl who will love you then.

Please notice that I'm the first victim of all this computer and games stuffs, it's my own experience I just described. And I try to do what I said, even if it is not always easy. Well, it's even often really hard ^^
urbanbuddha
Would writing poetry really be being yourself? XD Don't write her poetry unless that's really what you enjoy doing in your past-time. Otherwise, it will just come off as corny and awkward and NOT what you would naturally do. D:

Be yourself. But at the same time, you can just tone it down a bit until you guys get to know each other a bit more. Unveil your faults and quirks slowly throughout the dating process. Don't just go all out like you would with someone you've known for ages. You can have some reservations and still not pretend to be someone you aren't. =P

Psychology dictates that "liking" is based on familiarity, similarity, proximity, and physical attraction.

1 Proximity
The closer two people live to each other the more likely it is for them to like one another. Research has shown that the best single predictor of whether two people are friends is how far apart they live. This idea leads into the next one.

2 Familiarity
One of the major reasons proximity creates liking is that it increases familiarity. Generally speaking, the more a person interacts with another person, the more attraction builds between them.

3 Similarity
This idea does not say that soccer players will marry soccer players. Instead, it makes claims that those interested in sports are attracted to those interested in sports. Statistics show that people who pair off do so according to similarities in race, age, religion, education, physical characteristics, and other general characteristics.
urbanbuddha
Would writing poetry really be being yourself? XD Don't write her poetry unless that's really what you enjoy doing in your past-time. Otherwise, it will just come off as corny and awkward and NOT what you would naturally do. D:

Be yourself. But at the same time, you can just tone it down a bit until you guys get to know each other a bit more. Unveil your faults and quirks slowly throughout the dating process. Don't just go all out like you would with someone you've known for ages. You can have some reservations and still not pretend to be someone you aren't. =P

Psychology dictates that "liking" is based on familiarity, similarity, proximity, and physical attraction.

1 Proximity
The closer two people live to each other the more likely it is for them to like one another. Research has shown that the best single predictor of whether two people are friends is how far apart they live. This idea leads into the next one.

2 Familiarity
One of the major reasons proximity creates liking is that it increases familiarity. Generally speaking, the more a person interacts with another person, the more attraction builds between them.

3 Similarity
This idea does not say that soccer players will marry soccer players. Instead, it makes claims that those interested in sports are attracted to those interested in sports. Statistics show that people who pair off do so according to similarities in race, age, religion, education, physical characteristics, and other general characteristics.
jelen
well...

bout girl ,huh? Very Happy

mmmhh...dont think to much about girl just do it what you can do and be yourself!

ciooo....
branschorg
Talk like a man , walk like a man, act like a man. Be manly!
supjapscrapper
Jaan wrote:

Hate to say it, really, but oi can swear it's true, sad only for me that I'm not interested in that type of girls, ain't it? Very Happy
supjapscrapper
Flarkis wrote:

exactly, this is another very good oidea in this thread, well, the question that most of guys immediately have in their minds whey they notice a girl, is how to make her notice you. And on this I could probably write 1000 books, shoot hundreds of movies and do a billion jokes. I just got to say this, nor risk, no gift, In know it's a strange formulation but I translated is from the french "qui ne risque rien n'a rien". Sometimes just get head down and just talk something, you'll feel a lot better believe me, no matter if you succeeded or not, plus you get the training effect of mastering such approaches with time.
Ducksteina
You just have to have a lot of self-confidence and she has to like you.
The rest is just a matter of time if has feelings for you...
bloodrider
I just want to notice: Do not EVER forget her birthday Exclamation