FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Unofficial Frihost Forum Awards

reddishblue
Hi Frihost,
I always wanted some Frihost awards, to illuminate the most hard working and most well...good among us, because we all like the members that try the hardest don't we? Smile

I want to also ask the staff not to close this, we deserve to have some fun don't we?

Well, here we go, elect who or what you would like to win, with over two years of great Frihost moments, it shouldn't be that hard to decide!

To have a name included onto the list, elect someone, and if they are seconded, it makes the list.

I have also ommited any staff awards, since we really don't know much about what they do, let's just assume they are all the best staff!

You can't vote for yourself, and you definately can't vote for the same person, for the same award multiple times.

Thread Awards

1. Best Thread
a
b
c

2. Best Poll
a
b
c

3. Funniest Moment
a
b
c

For Users

1. Best Posts
a
b
c

2. Best Quote
a
b
c

3. Keeper of the Peace (staff not included)
a
b
c

4. Best Username
a
b
c

5. Best Sig
a
b
c

6. Best Avatar
a
b
c

7. Best Location
a
b
c

Frihost IRC
To anyone that doesn't go to IRC, start going! It's great to chat in real time to Frihost members!

1. Life of the Party
a
b
c

2. Funniest User
a
b
c

3. Best Quote (I guess this is a little tough, just go on and see what we say Wink
a
b
c

Let's vote people!

Reddish[/b]
pampoon
Good idea.

I have to nominate Indi for the best posts under the users. At least in the Philosophy and Religion forum...

For the IRC, definitely Arnie| for the funniest.

God bless Wink ,
Pampoon
Vrythramax
I hate rain on anyone's parade, but plans are in the work for The Frihost Hall of Fame that would be open to consistant posters of quality. Not posters of quantity as much as Quality, this will cover both the forums and the IRC aspect.

All people who contribute will be reviewed. An official post will be made as soon as the details are worked out.I'll leave this topic open as some of us actually wish to hear your feedback. I can tell this much, this will not be the place for nominations.
Blaster
Vrythramax wrote:
I hate rain on anyone's parade, but plans are in the work for The Frihost Hall of Fame that would be open to consistant posters of quality. Not posters of quantity as much as Quality, this will cover both the forums and the IRC aspect.

All people who contribute will be reviewed. An official post will be made as soon as the details are worked out.I'll leave this topic open as some of us actually wish to hear your feedback. I can tell this much, this will not be the place for nominations.

Note to sound like mean or anything and not to sound rude but see things don't seem to get done fast here. It will probably take about 2 or 3 years for it to get done

now i'm not trying to say that nothing gets done i'm just giving an honest fact really.

also a note on the new design... Don't like it at all. Go back to what it was please.
Aless
Any news from anywhere?

I don't really see any harm in there being another thread of UNofficial posting commendations going on.
rvec
IRC life of the party:
Tobias|
and if I can make a second nomination Vrythramax
Vrythramax
Blaster wrote:
Note to sound like mean or anything and not to sound rude but see things don't seem to get done fast here. It will probably take about 2 or 3 years for it to get done

now i'm not trying to say that nothing gets done i'm just giving an honest fact really.

also a note on the new design... Don't like it at all. Go back to what it was please.

You DO sound mean, and possibly you should attend to your admin duties elsewhere where I'm sure everything goes much faster.
m-productions
yeah ill be waiting for the frihost hall of fame, and I think eveyone else should. And I have a feeling this wont take long at all to get running. This topic will be pointless soon.
rightclickscott
-Straighten's his tie, and gets his acceptance speech ready.-

Arrogant, much?