FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Akarui Japan - Japanese Lovers UNITE!

DarkAkira
Greetings Frihost Community!

I am once again advertising one of my site creations.

This site is about everything Japanese. This includes, but is not limited to:
    Japanese Culture
    Japanese Music
    Japanese Film
    Events in Japan
    Latest Japanese Technology
    Japanese Fashion
    Latest Japanese News Reports

And Much More!!!

Here is the URL, along with a few tags that can be used in signatures.

Akarui Japan - Japanese Lovers UNITE!

So Please... Check it out, Have Fun, and give me feedback.
DarkAkira
What does wow mean??????

Wow its lame?

Wow its cool?

Wow I hope your dead?

I have no idea which.
DarkAkira
**UPDATE**

Site was down because of alot of small issues, but is now back-up and running at full strength. We shouldnt have any downtime again for a while.

Sorry for double/triple post. I was not trying to increase points or post count, I was merely updating users as to the status of my site.
{name here}
DarkAkira wrote:
What does wow mean??????

Wow its lame?

Wow its cool?

Wow I hope your dead?

I have no idea which.

WoW? That means World of Warcraft. If it's not meant to say that, then it's just Wow - a word of astonishment.

Your site looks decent both on normal and text browsers but it lacks forum link in the text browser. Of course, I assume it's a cookie cutter based on the link on the bottom left hand corner. The smilies seem a bit strange. Then again, Japanese culture is strange to us at the same time.

As an Opera user that scrolling afiliates thing makes me think that an email notification is coming up if it's in the right spot Laughing . No reason to fix this. It's all good. It's just that I'm expecting an email from my "boss", so I'm paranoid about it.
DarkAkira
Wow was referring to a post that was removed from this thread. Someone said wow, with nothing else.

As for your opinion... Thank-You for the compliment on the design. I am working very hard to improve and optimize the site as best I can.