FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Very Confused

gh0strec0n_legit
okay i transfered my domain from godaddy.com, my domain is [url]td-clan.net[/url] and then if you were to go to the site you get this

and also on my directadminpanel when you go to domains i get this

and then if i try to make a new domain it says something like this domain has already been created. Please help me!!
m-productions
have you

1) Linked your domain to frihost
aka set nameserver 1 and 2?

2) did you place a new index file in

domains>td-clan.net>Public_html>index.html
gh0strec0n_legit
yes...didnt work...mathiaus said that he asked an admin to go and just clear it from their database so if an admin is readin can you please do it thanks
Bockman
I have recreated that domain on your account.

But seems to me there are other domains in error there. Can you confirm me what .frih.net domain are you using currently?

Because the domain you have as active in DA is tarsajuma.frih.net and not 360-leagues.frih.net . From Subdomain requests it seems that tarsajuma.frih.net is your older domain name and you requested it changed (on the second time) to 360-leagues.frih.net .

When you confirm me this, I'll fix that domain too. I've checked both of the domain folders (the folders DO exist) and only 360-leagues has some files, but apparently it's a joomla instalation that didn't completely uninstall.
When you give me green light i'l fix this too (remember I have to reset the domain, so i'll delete all stuff under it in DA).

Be Well Cool

[Edited to remove some typos.. it's too early in the morning for me to spell it right the first time]
gh0strec0n_legit
Thank you Bockman and 360-leagues is my current Frihost Subdomain but i really don't use it anymore so if you want to delete it go ahead because i dont want to take up unused server space.