FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Looking for this ninja game

Sparda
Hi. I remember playing this fun ninja game. The game is for the playstation (ps1). If you have a guess of the name of this game.. let me know

About the game:

You are a Ninja (Japanese/Chinese enviroment) and you go around slicing people's heads off. When you stand behind someone and press the sword slashing button you take your sword and cut off the guys head. Also in this game I remember having to disguise as the chinese princess to get into the building. There is also a ability to graphal onto roofs.
wabik90
I have never play this game but sounds interesting. I will look for it on the Internet.

I have played other ninja game called I-ninja. It's 3D platform game so it's a little bit different from other games but it's interesting. There are also some parts when you have to run, jump, roll, slide so there is little of action between cutting your enemies.
I can recommend this game Smile
Octaeder
Your not talking about Tenchu are you. They were a series of PS1 games (two for PS1 and then some on PS2 etc) that involved you playing as a ninja. There were stealth kills if you snuck up to an enemy and killed them undetected as well as a grappling hook.

I loved Tenchu: Stealth Assasin, the second in the series, but never got around to completing it or playing the first one so can't be sure if there was a mission involving disguising yourself.