FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need comments, and a domain idea for my blog. Get frih$!

saratdear
@Ratman2050 - I am sorry, if I seem to steal your ideas every time. Embarassed

OK, Well, the thing is that, I am going to create a new blog. I need your suggestions on how good it is, as well as how to improve it. As well as a good domain suggestion, if you can think one up.

What is my blog about?

Basically, it is just about the lots of online gaming sites, which offer you incentives (money, or prizes, etc.) for playing their games. I like such sites, so I am thinking of reviewing such sites. (Examples, if you don't get what I mean : pogo.com, moola.com, etc.)

So, I need your comments whether this is a good idea, as well as whether it can be developed nicely. If you have any alternate theories for this, I will be interested in hearing them, too.

I also need some domain name suggestions for this blog. The only one which occurs to me right now is gamingforperks.com I think it is a good one, but I want other ideas, too.

I will offer very good frih$ for your ideas and opinions, as well as domain name suggestions, so please, let the ideas pour in!
hunnyhiteshseth
What about gamingreviews.com

And yes, I have checked, this domain is available.
MYP415
I think it can be a good idea, depending on how you develop it. You should try to find new sites like that which many people don't know about and "help them find them". You should also keep up with the latest news in that area, basically like with any other blog you have to post frequently for success.

Just a note, I don't think its a good idea stating which domain you have in mind (unless you already own it) because anyone can steal it, although most Frihost members probably wouldn't do that (but you don't know who else might be lurking around). Just ask for suggestions, but don't offer your top choices because someone else might take them.

edit: btw, you don't need to send me any frih$
saratdear
@hunnyhiteshseth - Gamingreviews.com is already taken. Sad Thanks for your interest, though! I just sent 10frih$. Smile

@MYP415 - Thanks for the good advice. I will be more careful in the future. Embarassed
hunnyhiteshseth
saratdear wrote:
@hunnyhiteshseth - Gamingreviews.com is already taken. Sad Thanks for your interest, though! I just sent 10frih$. Smile

@MYP415 - Thanks for the good advice. I will be more careful in the future. Embarassed

I checked it again, when I type that address I get redirected to e21.com which is a domain name seller. So, I think this domain must be available with e21. Correct me if I am wrong.
saratdear
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
saratdear wrote:

I checked it again, when I type that address I get redirected to e21.com which is a domain name seller. So, I think this domain must be available with e21. Correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, I had to be more clear. I am looking for free domains via posting,..that thing, so I won't get that domain anyway. Sad

Thanks for your response, anyway!
iamarun
I have few suggestions for your domain. i like the idea for a gaming website. I have learned that that the games are coming in competition with professionals, and the games are now a profession.

People earn money by playing video games and they need to know more information about the new games and the games that are available at present. All together you are coming up with a good idea.

Below are my few suggestions for your domain. Obviously you might find some of the domain alreadery registered are exsts are redirected links, but i would ask you to try different type like
.com, .net, .info, etc.,

iamgame.com
gamelovers.com
gamelovers.com
meandmygame.com
itsmygame.com
allaboutgames.com
gamespace.com
mygamespace.com
gamefreaks.com

now a days people are more interested to say me, myself and I. I would suggest you to takes this into consideration and plan for a domain.

I would love to help you in the way i can

Wish you the best
saratdear
Thank you so much, iamarun! I am not too keen to go with that idea now, since I have a new idea now, but your suggestions I have been invaluable. I just sent you 50frih$ as a token of appreciation. Smile