FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

submit to search Engine

phandsome
Submiting to search engine really takes time, and that really teach me and waste lots of my time, but on the other hand, I learned a lot as well:
1) always try to submit to top search engines, it will make very little sense to submit to some non popular search engines, but that make little sense, and it will not bring visiting records few
2) carefully select the key words, which is very important and be memorized by the search engine and easily recoginzed by browser
3) do not use any stipud words and strange words
4) submit every several month to the same engine so as to keep it fresh
Kit
Also remember to spell everything correctly :p

I submit my site on a weekly basis as the content is always changing and monthly submittal is not always good enough.

Additionally, meta tage are your friend! Do not abuse them! But do make sure to include them everywhere.
lucypinderfan
why do u need to re-submit your website url to the search engine every several weeks? doesnt the search engine automatically send a crawler to your site to refresh / update the listing in the data base?
im not sure if wat i said is wrong, but good tip.
Bondings
lucypinderfan wrote:
why do u need to re-submit your website url to the search engine every several weeks? doesnt the search engine automatically send a crawler to your site to refresh / update the listing in the data base?

Yes, there is no point in submitting your website several times. They will always find it themselves with links to it.
Kit
Bondings wrote:

Yes, there is no point in submitting your website several times. They will always find it themselves with links to it.

Regardless of the fact that 90% of my hits come from google and other indexing websites, there will always be that assorted 10% from random directories that dont update themselves Smile
pacslim
Bondings wrote:
lucypinderfan wrote:

true my site www.makaveliliveson.com is linked several times on the www, and gets a new crawl by diffrent searchengines each day sumtimes even 2 at once from the same se, lol ....

All this without me submitting it each month/day/whatever ...

Each day i got a new google cache page for my site's pages, so i'm giong the right road I think Very Happy Succes to all with their seo ! Wink Arrow