FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sonic adventure

soulery
Sonic adventure was the first game I ever played. And it's my favorite game ever.

more info here.

When I was four, my brother had a Dreamcast. One of the games he had was sonic adventure. I loved the game and played it almost every day. Then
one day, he sold the Dreamcast. I was pretty mad.

Then after 6 years, I got a copy of SA:DX for PC. I played it almost everyday , too.
Now the disk is scratched and I'm sad Crying or Very sad

The ONLY downside of this game is the camera. As much as I love this game, It suffers from probably the worst camera angle I've ever seen.

Now I just play the demo version, which isn't as good. Mad
m-productions
soulery wrote:
Sonic adventure was the first game I ever played. And it's my favorite game ever.

more info here.

When I was four, my brother had a Dreamcast. One of the games he had was sonic adventure. I loved the game and played it almost every day. Then
one day, he sold the Dreamcast. I was pretty mad.

Then after 6 years, I got a copy of SA:DX for PC. I played it almost everyday , too.
Now the disk is scratched and I'm sad Crying or Very sad

The ONLY downside of this game is the camera. As much as I love this game, It suffers from probably the worst camera angle I've ever seen.

Now I just play the demo version, which isn't as good. Mad

im a total opposite of you i guess :p

dont get mad at me (its just my opinion) but I think that game started the down fall of all sonic games. The first sonics for the Sega ROCKED, now those games kicked butt. but as soon as the turned 3d like that... it just got stupid.. no longer a sonic game really...

anyway, thats just my opinion. Im glad someone likes the new sonics xD
RubySlasher
Everyone says that SA1 was the downfall of Sonic. But all that it really did was make Sonic and company much more personal.
I feel more comfortable saying that Sonic Adventure 2 was the downfall, though. That game was wicked at first, but then it just felt filthy whenever I played it afterwards.
Geminh
Sonic Adventure in my game was a great game. Regardless of the opinion of others. I played this game once when one of my relatives got a Sega System. I remember the first time i saw a Sega i was way too excited. The first game i played however is Gunstar Heroes. I love this game. It was so fun especially when you had 2 players. So much to do, and the bosses we're pretty hard back then since i was pretty young when i played it =p.
J-Evil
Sonic Adventure was the first game I had when i got my Deamcast. It was alright, but all the characters went to the same levels and so the story lines really weren't all that different or unique. and the camera angles sucked.
driftingfe3s
Sonic Adventure was an alright game. I use to be a huge sonic fan back in the Sega Genesis days when it was 2d as well. I didn't like the introduction of all of these new useless characters in the 3D games that no one cared about and that no one enjoyed playing.

I think the latest Sonic games are making a come back. They aren't perfect, but I think they are moving in the right direction in what a Sonic game should be. Hopefully if there are any more sonic games out they will continue in the direction and make something really worth playing.