FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my username was rajhank

my username was rajhank
my username is rajhank.

Can u please tell me why am i banned >?????

Thanks !!!!!
James007
After being warned for copy pasting, bad signature, spamming, poor quality posts, referrers, warez, torrents... and your points being at about -100, we thought it was enough.
username rajhank
After being warned for copy pasting, bad signature, spamming, poor quality posts, referrers, warez, torrents... and your points being at about -100, we thought it was enough.

I havent copy - pasted that i m sure of !!!!!!!!!

Bad signature , can u explain this a little more !!!!!!
Spamming How ? i really need to find my post of this one !!!!!!!!

Poor Quality posts ? Oh really

Referrers- never but again show me d proof !!!!!!

warez and torrents- never posted dude, just asked for it once den removed it !!!!!!!!

About the pts , Blame it on the laws of my country ????

Ur website was most of tym blocked here !!!!!!!

Anyways, do reply on the above !!!!!!!!!
why6487
username rajhank wrote:

I havent copy - pasted that i m sure of !!!!!!!!!

Bad signature , can u explain this a little more !!!!!!
Spamming How ? i really need to find my post of this one !!!!!!!!

Poor Quality posts ? Oh really

Referrers- never but again show me d proof !!!!!!

warez and torrents- never posted dude, just asked for it once den removed it !!!!!!!!

About the pts , Blame it on the laws of my country ????

Ur website was most of tym blocked here !!!!!!!

Anyways, do reply on the above !!!!!!!!!

James007 is right and I agree you did this. Now let's don't get startled. Bad sig (part 1): rellal link or way over the limits.
Part 2: Let's don't blame FriHost.
Bockman
I don't usually do the dirty laundry in public, but since you requested it:

1- On Sun Apr 16, 2006 you received your first warning for copy/pasting from other sites, mostly reviews of books and films. Example following (I've cut it a lot a it was a very extensive paste)
rajhank wrote:
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (Game Review)

Sourced from Skoar:When it's done

The Tomb Raider franchise can be easily awarded the ignominious “Most Bouquets and Brickbats Received” prize. The series has had five games to date and they’ve birthed a large cult of lovers and an even bigger group of haters. The third-person Action\Adventure genre was practically defined by the first outing of Lara. But more than that, the franchise is famous for its lead-the digitally voluptuous Ms. Lara Croft. She is one of the very rare game characters who have successfully made the transition to the silver screen-as the equally sumptuous, totally real (we hope) Ms. Angelina Jolie. The game sequels though, have moved from weakness to weakness. Tomb Raider: Angel Of Darkness (AOD) has been a long time in the works. The end result is, as usual, a mixed bag. The game features a great storyline and a new twist in the tale. But the pathetic control system makes the fun go away real fast. It makes Lara look less like a daredevil archaeologist, and more like a drunk being forced to walk a tightrope.

(Cropped by Bockman, but there were 5 more paragraphs of the same lenght)

It’s A Musing
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
When I set out to review AOD, a wise friend remarked that the series was essentially all about milking a dead cow. No prizes for guessing who the cow symbolizes. After playing the game, I can say that the experience is fun if you are a TR fan, or have the patience. Although I have not been a die-hard fan of the series, I found the game quite enjoyable, and the story does more than enough justice to the series. If only a patch could address the control problems, we would have a spanking hit on our hands. I wonder where my leather whip went off to…

This one was posted on Sun Apr 16, 2006, without quote Tags...

2- On Mon May 22, 2006 you received your second warning for signature size exceeding the allowed limits (signature size: 793x266 px ). If you still think not, i can provide you with the image so you can "remember":

3- Poor quality posts are considered that when you post short posts and when you add nothing to the topic's theme.
I don't need to give you proof of that. But I will.. I guess this TOPIC you created can easilly demonstrate the low quality of your posts:
Quote:
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 Post subject: How many Private Messages do u have?

Post Body: Just tell me, how many Private Messages do u have in ur Inbox.

4 - Warez and Torrents...
.1 - "Any one has Invitation to Desitorrents, if yes plz send me I am ready to give u FRIH$ " (on your signature.. Guess that's the one you mention having removed)
.2 -
Quote:
Search it on Google

Or if go to

[Known Torrent tracker removed by Bockman]

Then type in the program and download it through torrent.

Guess that's another one you missed...

As for the points. I sure am not going to blame Frihost for the fact that you had only 2 posts in 2007. You knew from the start that forum activity is MANDATORY to keep your account. If you can't cope with it, we are not to blame for it.

Be Well Cool
Bockman
why6487 wrote:

James007 is right and I agree you did this. Now let's don't get startled. Bad sig (part 1): rellal link or way over the limits.
Part 2: Let's ban this user's IP.

Part 3: Lets leave moderation to moderators...

why6487 please do not backseat moderate. I know the intention is good, but it is still against our rules.

We have extensive logs of all moderative actions we take and we are fully capable of moderating the forums ourselves.

Be Well Cool
why6487
Bockman wrote:
why6487 wrote:

Part 2: Let's ban this user's IP.

Part 3: Lets leave moderation to moderators...

why6487 please do not backseat moderate. I know the intention is good, but it is still against our rules.

We have extensive logs of all moderative actions we take and we are fully capable of moderating the forums ourselves.

Be Well Cool

OK. I'm editing it Smile
Edit: Done.
James007
Then here we go... like Bockman already indicated:

And we agreed to ban you. You have to say you got away with it for a long time, didn't you?