FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Embedding lyrics with mp3

bukaida
I have used the media player 11 to embed the lyrics with my mp3 songs.But the problem is that they are appearing in a very small window under play now and I have to scroll down to see the rest of the lyrics.Is it possible to make the lyric appear in the entire left window? will this lyric be available if I copy those mp3 in my Tsonic 610 1 GB player?Is there any better way to do the same job without using media player(I mean any other tag editor?).Please reply.
sush
The lyrics are embedded in something called an ID3 tag, which stores info about the song, like artist and album name, genre, and so on. To add the lyrics though you need a tool which can write ID3 versions 2.3 and above, which is true for WMP11 (and Winamp?). You can also google for TigoTago or a similar standalone ID3 tag editor and see if it supports saving lyrics into the ID3 tag for a song.

The T.sonic players support very basic information (probably not even full ID3 v1 support). You will not see the lyrics if you play the song on your T.sonic (even if you filled in the lyrics in the song's ID3 tag).