FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

happy 07/07/07

Liu
Said to be a lucky day. Have any particular plans? Gambling? Getting married? Or just doing something little that you normally wouldn't do?
guissmo
I attended a Math session today.
Nothing out of the ordinary.
catscratches
I had my confirmation today (I didn't get confirmated but I was at the confirmation). So it can't be a lucky day, it was BORING.

EDIT: WAIT A MOMENT! It IS a lucky day! We managed to fix the bug on our page that has troubled us for four days. Very Happy
kazikame
Thanks Smile. I don't have any plans in particular.
a.Bird
I just woke up and in 3 hours I have to work until midnight, so I basically woke up to the end of my day. Not very much luck here.
myrevolt
It was supposed to be my senior ditch day except that it's ya know July. Oh well, that's all said and done, plus I ended up skipping class on AP exam days. I plan to reformat my computer [again] in hopes that my backups aren't corrupt this time. Confused 7/7/7 protect the backup...
m-productions
actually today has been really crapy .. for personal reason thats I can not get into, today has been one of the worst days in awhile.
Vrythramax
I'd be perfectly happy in keeping my job....this is not a lucky day.
Manofgames
Been a lucky day for me- i didnt break anything at work Razz
soulery
I was insulted on another forum I go to...

So today was pretty much normal
rheanna
so much for dooms day...liars lol
Srs2388
I bought lotto tickets and a few "scratch off's"
nothing good Sad
oh I won a ticket... but the one that I won wasn't a winner.
soulman
I don't know it's 07/07/07 before I saw this topic...

there's no plan, nothing, mabe still sit in front of computer hole day...
missdixy
I've done nothing. It's been a shi**y day. The only person I really felt like talking to won't be able to call me today. Such is life.

Edited by Vrythramax - Please watch your language my friend
rightclickscott
I lost all my karma on The Slackerz because people are douchebags. I'm not letting it get to me. Otherwise, today hasn't been anything special.
brucedes
Incidentally, the seventh of July is the anniversary of terrorist bombings in London in 2005.
RubySlasher
Spent the afternoon outside, waiting for something to happen, like for a robot to run down the street or something.
In the end, I just transplanted my sunflowers and sun-bathed with my cats.
Guelila
ummm nothing special.
Except that I found out parasites in my dogs droppings.. Confused
{name here}
Just another day. Nothing special has happened, or rather There's Nothing New in the West...
MJMX
didn't know it was 07.07.07. Afterwards I heard from news that many went marry. Anyway I don't believe lucky/unlucky numbers like friday 13th. I want to see day 11.11.11 it sounds more fun. Maybe they arrange good firework then Razz
_AVG_
The luckiest moment was 7:07 and 7 seconds in the morning yesterday, I took a photo of my digital clock. I know it's stupid and silly but still, this day comes once in a Millenium.
blackheart
Went to a MPH clubbing event, my exchange student's bag got stolen.
Arseniy
Haha=) Fun=)
I'm ill now, so that day was not very good for me, but I'm getting better!
I remember, what was last year on 06.06.06, when all of the people was afraid of Apocalypsys.
desertwind
Quite a normal day for me. Nothing special.
InsanePL
Number 7 is nothing special in my life, it`s not my lucky number or something. It`s just stereotype. But maybe... I was on training yesterday and first time i preformed backflip doubletwist Smile. Personally my favourite and lucky number is 18 Smile.
MadeinIndia
Well, 7 has always been very special to me. I dunno why but this number keeps coming into my life in some other form or another.

For example, I was born on 16, 1+6 = 7, in the year 77 and at 7 PM!

haha, yeah...My bank account number totals to 7, My drivers license totals to 7, my house number totals to 7! All this was just a co-incidence and I never went out of my way to get any 7 in all these stuff! So what do you guys say? Kinda crazy right?
Vrythramax
Guelila wrote:
ummm nothing special.
Except that I found out parasites in my dogs droppings.. Confused

No offense intended, and I hope your dog will be ok....but excatly how do find it in his dropping? Is this a hobby of somekind? Smile
MadeinIndia
By the way, check out the day I joined Frihost! HAHA!
James007
See you next year for 8-8-2008. Please remember that I'll celebrate my anniversary on that day and you'll ALL get some virtual birthday cake.

-close-