FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Korea

pertra
i would like to go to Korea some time wen i am older. is it a good place to visit? my father told me stories about it before and it sounded good. when he was stationed there when he was in the US Army. some one tell me about it.

thank you

pertra
sonicsight
i pretty much dont know anything about Korea but i heard people there, are like on of those who are like mean neighbors, they dont like disturbance, i wanted to live there but not until i heard bad things about it, i dont know which to believe, so if you kow more about Korea please tell me Smile
cosmicx
I am in Korea right now. I have the chance of staying here for 4 months and it would be a good place to visit. Although, I am not living in Seoul, but Busan, the second largest city in Korea is quite nice too. For those who are interested, you can plan your vacation here. You can visit my blog to get some information about my life in Korea. Very Happy
aprivateaccount
seoul is really cold in winter, however i like the skies in korea, its rather grey and cloudy. (:
the architecture is intereresting, a mix of traditional and modern architecture.
however, very few native koreans speak english, was really hard for us to get directions!
cosmicx
aprivateaccount wrote:
seoul is really cold in winter, however i like the skies in korea, its rather grey and cloudy. (:
the architecture is intereresting, a mix of traditional and modern architecture.
however, very few native koreans speak english, was really hard for us to get directions!

ya, they are not good in speaking english. Thus, I am facing some hard time to communicate with them.
I wish I could experience skiing in the winter too Cool
jwellsy
When I was in Korea in the late 70's is was a very dirty place.
It was about as filthy as Tiajuana Mexico.
It was an interesting place to visit once.
But, I have no desire to go back there in the least.

Thailand on the other hand would be a much better choice.
I would love to go back to Thailand.
matheus_controle
You look not say what if and North Korea are the two or south, because this story has two sides:

North: Country where he has a mad communist in power concerned about making atomic bomb also where the access is more difficult and more dangerous and without freedom, a country not just friendly advice.

South: Country more liberal with governistas of sound mind, concerned with the welfare of the people and respects the freedom very beautiful country recommend.
soldeinvierno
ains q majicos son los koreanillos to molones ellos q graciososo con sus cosillasss