FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Management Jobs

Are MBA's right ppl for Sales?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

viraj
Hi guys...

Now a days gettign right profile job is becoming a key issue. Not only people feel cheated their efficiency of working is reduced drastically if they work in a profile not matching their compentencies.

This is specially with Management Students as during their study they get through all the rosy part of the corporate world, but when it comes to reality they feel it much challenging.

I am wiriting through my own experience with MBA's. They all feel that they will do research work, case studies etc.. but in practice no organization would like to spend money on fresh ppl for these activities. Rather they ask them to go for basics like Sales, Marketing...

This is indeed good. B'coz I think going through these basic will make a induvidual well aquented with the real life which is far away from books.

Also, if one need to conduct research in future, he knows which are the key areas affecting an organization andh what are the immediate requirements where he/she could bring the difference.

I think, MBA's should take it as challenge rather that frustration.

Viraj