FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

M-productions' Userbar & graphic Shop [YOU GET frih$]

m-productions
Well... for some reason... ive gone userbar crazy.. ive been making them like crazy for me... so I figured Id make them for you all now.

Question Whats a userbar?

Ill do them for cheap... 10-30frih$
HOW ABOUT FREE!!!

HOW ABOUT I GIVE YOU FRIH!!!
thats right, you asked me to make it, I make it FOR FREE, and if you dont like it (even tho it was free) YOU GET FRIH$

You can sample 4 of the ones I made by looking at my sig, , customizing is as follows.

Arrow Lines
-No lines
-Close lines (top 3 userbars in sig)
-Long Distance lines (frihost userbar in sig)

Arrow Glow type
- Solid (like every userbar in sig other than the "red" voloxes one)
- Glowish (like the red voloxes one)
Arrow Background
-You can choose
-Or I can use one of my many nice looking backgrounds (like the red voloxes and frihost one)
Arrow Text
-ummmm.. what text you want
- color
-border color

Arrow Left pic
- supply left pic
- make me choose.

Exclamation Sigs - New
Ummm I added this, same options as above, but I need to add
-Size

Also, you can ask for one, and not buy it.... so feel free to ask and see what it will look like.

Other ones ive made
Click Here

Exclamation Finished Userbars
~Ratmaster

~McDucque

~Truespeed

~Ratmaster (avatar)
-removed-

~massachi

Question Working on now
1) Massachi
2) Genesiz
3)
4)
5)
Ratmaster
Could you make a black one that has a glowish background that says XANAFIED with those sideways lines? Could the image on the side be William's eyes (My Avatar) with no recognition of the background? Far lines are better.

I will pay full price, if not more.

Thanks.
Urban
If you have too many requests, could I help you?

Edit : Or if you don't mind could I make a topic similar to this, I very like the idea.. Of course I don't want to take your idea so I let you choose Exclamation
m-productions
Ok heres attempt one.. and it didnt come out great in my opnion

I used a glow for the top and not solid (like i think you said,) but i can give it a solid if you would like

also i wasnt sure when you said "his eye" if you just wanted me to take his eye out, or show it like this.... let me know, and ill fix it right away

also note it will look beter once there is a black border, im gana add the border now, I kinda forgot >>
Ratmaster
That looks great, could you just make the image down a little more (head) and make it darker/glossier?

Payout: 50 frih$
m-productions
Ok, instead of the glowish gloss, i made it a solid gloss, it makes it look more glosy, and darker, also moved face down... let me know if there are any other changes, (you wont be bugging me, they are easy fixes)

Ratmaster
Nope, that's perfect!

Thanks! Sending frih$ now!
m-productions
Urban wrote:
If you have too many requests, could I help you?

Edit : Or if you don't mind could I make a topic similar to this, I very like the idea.. Of course I don't want to take your idea so I let you choose Exclamation

I dont think ill need any help, becuase one of the reasons i made this topic is because I find it fun... (im going into a "make userbar faze") but I dont care if you make another topic like this... just.. not for making userbars.. cause... thats kinda what im doing.. but at the same time, i dont control the market place so...its really up to you.
Urban
Well personaly I loved the idea of doing usebars so nevermind Razz
m-productions
Urban wrote:
Well personaly I loved the idea of doing usebars so nevermind Razz

lol, well as i said, i dont think ill get over booked, but if i do.. ill let you help ^_~
m-productions
Update
Userbars are now FREE
Now, not only is it free, if you dont like it, i give you frih
Will now also do sigs (beta)
Ratmaster
m-productions wrote:
Now, not only is it free, if you dont like it, i give you frih
NO! Bad idea! They may like it and just say they don't so they can get the frih$ and then they use the userbars somewhere else. If youmust do that, then make it only a 5 frih$ payback.

Can you make an avatar that is like mine now, except with a background like the userbar you made me and little text at the bottom saying TwistedRPG.net in the same type of font you use for userbars? (Make it have the same texture as the userbar).

(Height and Width are in pixels!)
I need you to make 3 kinds, 1 with the height and width of 90 saying XANAFIED at the bottom right, 1 with the height and width of 90 saying TwistedRPG.net at the bottom right, and one in good quality with the height and width of 70 frih$ with it saying TwistedRPG.net at the bottom right.

Payout: 45 frih$
I will not have that job done for free. Razz
truespeed
I would like one if its possible,with my animated 4.44 on the left and bengus.co.uk to the right ,with the background optional but predominately black.
m-productions
First about the "give frih"
1) its only 5 frih$
2) if they dont like it the first time, i still get to try to fix it.
3) id like to think people here are frihost arnt jerks, everyone seems nice, dont think they would do that

ratmaster wrote:
good quality with the height and width of 70 frih$

umm??

@truespeed, im guessing you want the userbar like that. May I asked what font you use for the 4:44?

edit: Nvm i have a "digitalface" font, looks just like it
McDucque
I want one that says McDucque is Awesome ... and then decorate it with cartoon ponies and rainbows, etc... and make it hot pinks...

I'll pay extra if theres glitter ^_^

rofl... i'm serious.

*stern face*
m-productions
@ Truespeed, ok ummm tell me what you think of the 4:44 im not sure its so perfect, but i need your feedback before i can do anymore

@ratmaster

Ok ... as of right now...they look fugly as heck, (im talking about the lining of his face) im going to TRY to clear that up, but im not so sure i can

Edit: With smoothing (without border, forgot to re-add)

Without Smoothing

@McDucque

You best like this the way it is,... i closed out the psd =(

McDucque
Hehehe, schweeet... you cant really tell its a pony, but I'm digging it.
m-productions
McDucque wrote:
Hehehe, schweeet... you cant really tell its a pony, but I'm digging it.

bah... when i was cutting out that rainbow, and moving the unicorn down.. i was thinking.. WTH AM I DOING... your one weird person =)-
truespeed
m-productions wrote:
@ Truespeed, ok ummm tell me what you think of the 4:44 im not sure its so perfect, but i need your feedback before i can do anymore

perhaps the 4:44 a little smaller if its not too much trouble,other than that it looks great.
m-productions
Updated, however, with the 4:44 smaller, the font got a little weird looking,

let me know your thoughts
Ratmaster
m-productions wrote:
@ratmaster

Ok ... as of right now...they look fugly as heck, (im talking about the lining of his face) im going to TRY to clear that up, but im not so sure i can

Edit: With smoothing (without border, forgot to re-add)

Without Smoothing

0.o
OK, well, I certainly can't get that close, well, can you choose one from this php avatar that you think looks best if you can't do that? (Refresh to see other images)

m-productions
looking at the ones in the avatar, the one your using is the best for cutting out, the one that has "smoothing" done on it I think looks good, its the un smoothed that I dont think looks good at all, I just wanted to know if you think the smoothed one is nice enough. If it is, then ill smooth the other one out and add the border and such.
Ratmaster
They would be better smoothed and bordered, thanks.
m-productions
Will i knew you would like them smoothed better, i asked cuase i wanted to know if the smoothed was good enough xD

both updated. thoughts and fixes?
Ratmaster
m-productions wrote:
Will i knew you would like them smoothed better, i asked cuase i wanted to know if the smoothed was good enough xD

I don't see any difference...
m-productions
Ratmaster wrote:
m-productions wrote:

try doing a refreash? they are both smoothed now....
Ratmaster
m-productions wrote:
Ratmaster wrote:
m-productions wrote:

They are good, thanks, but did you add a border yet?
m-productions
Ratmaster wrote:
m-productions wrote:
Ratmaster wrote:
m-productions wrote:

They are good, thanks, but did you add a border yet?

yes, a 1 pixel black border. its what i use on everything... need it to be thicker?
Ratmaster
Yeah, because the side of the face looks a bit blurry, and do you have the 70px one with TwistedRPG.net?
m-productions
Ratmaster wrote:
Yeah, because the side of the face looks a bit blurry, and do you have the 70px one with TwistedRPG.net?

then what thickness to you want the border?

and i asked what you ment... you said

Quote:

didint know what you ment. when makeing the 70 one, do you want me to make the canvas 70 (so less of the pic is showen) or do you want me to shrink the overall pic to 70?
Ratmaster
m-productions wrote:
Ratmaster wrote:

then what thickness to you want the border?

and i asked what you ment... you said

Quote:

didint know what you ment. when makeing the 70 one, do you want me to make the canvas 70 (so less of the pic is showen) or do you want me to shrink the overall pic to 70?

Oops, I meant 70 px... The overall pic and to have small text added.
Border, you can decide, just so it doesn't look so blurry.
truespeed
m-productions wrote:

I cant see any updated userbar,but the original one will suffice,thanks.

Is there payment involved in this,your title post says you are doing them for free,however i think you should charge something.
m-productions
truespeed wrote:
m-productions wrote:

I cant see any updated userbar,but the original one will suffice,thanks.

Is there payment involved in this,your title post says you are doing them for free,however i think you should charge something.

no its free, and you are using the old one lol, your borwser must have cached it... try refreashing your browser and looking at the image i posted.
Ratmaster
*Cough* BUMP *Cough*
rebeltrooper
man! make one for me!!! use this image http://www.sacalabasura.com/img/avatars/rebeltrooper.jpg i pay $30 frih for it.

send me a pm when is ready, thanks mate!!!!!
m-productions
rebeltrooper wrote:
man! make one for me!!! use this image http://www.sacalabasura.com/img/avatars/rebeltrooper.jpg i pay $30 frih for it.

send me a pm when is ready, thanks mate!!!!!

I seem to get a "DNS lookup error" when i try to go to that image... ill try again later (and sorry for the delay, I have been so busy..and totally forgot about this topic)

anway, i can squeeze in a few more peps.
McDucque
Would Yoo Do sayyyyyy, an entire Wordpress theme? I'm dumb and already forgot how I made my original one, I would give you the login information for my website, and a subsequent crapload of Frih$ for doing wo. Whatever amount of Frih$ I have at that moment, assuming its awesome... AS AWESOME AS MY USERBAR.

Yup.
m-productions
Well...after about 2 months ( iv never been below 45 points before) im back... but i dont know how long...so while im back, if anyone would like some free items, nows your chance... Ill try my best to get it done for you. I need the practice again...as I havnt done anything with graphics in about 2 months now.... which is rather insane.
Masacchi
Thomas!!

xD I'm here to bother you again. Whee~~ So.. here is my user bar request ^^~ And once it's done, could I have permission to post it on my website? ^^

Lines: Long distance please ^^
Glowtype: Glow
Size: 30x190 (your standard one, I think)
Background: http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/bestselling-comics-2007/1316-1.jpg
Text: Ling Yao
Color: Green
Border Color: Black
Left Image: http://www.coverbrowser.com/image/bestselling-comics-2007/1316-1.jpg (possibly get the eyes of the guy in orange? xD 'Cause he's just cool).

I think.. I covered everything. <.< >.>; Thanks ^^~
m-productions
Umm You have the same img for both the background and for the left img. Can you tell me what part of the img you want to be used for the BG...and.. For the left img.. I dont get what you want me to use... Do you want me to cut the guy out or what?

also, userbars are usally 19x350 (like in my sig) so do you want 19x350, or the one you gave?
Genesiz
Can i request a userbar, if you have time.

Specs:

Lines - like those in Ratmaster’s, McDucque's and Truespeed's
Glow - solid
Background - lightning (like this) or choose your own if it is better
Image - Genesiz; font - Hurry Up; bold; white/silver whichever looks better; capitals
Right hand text - CHALLENGE THE IMPOSSIBLE
Size - standard size

PM me if you have any questions. I'll pay 50 FRIH$ even if i completely hate it for your time.
Masacchi
Oohhh, I see. Yeah, 19x350. What I meant when I gave you both of those images was to use the- actually, forget the original background. Do you think you could use this image instead?

http://www.poweredtemplates.com/images/green_background.jpg

Starting possibly at the leaf? Doesn't really matter where. ^-^ Thanks!
m-productions
Well this didnt come out at ALL like i wanted.. theres just not enough room to fit all of him on there to make it look nice.

Let me know what you wanted changed.

and gen... Im guessing you wanted the right image to be text? I wasnt sure... or did you want the text on the right be the font you said,.... anyway.. heres what I tried from your info.. let me know what you want changed.
Genesiz
Maybe if you could just make it so that you can read the whole of the word genesiz, then it would be perfect.

Oh and can you also move the text on the right so that it is closer to the end. Just like one character, not massively.
m-productions
Could you explain what you mean by "the whole of the word" Cuase all of it is shown.. anyway let me know what you mean and ill fix it pronto for you =)
Genesiz
I mean at the moment the word 'Genesiz' is touching the top and bottom of the graphic. I would prefer it if it wasn't, and was more in the centre. All you need to do is decrease the height a little bit, and it should be fine.
Masacchi
xD I like it! Except.. do you think you could make his eyes white? xD;;.. the way it is right now, he looks sort of demonic.. ^^; If you can't, it's all right, since he does turn evil later on. I'll just get a kick out of it earlier than I'm supposed to x].