FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Youtube Offers - Commenting/Favoriting

Ratmaster
This is simple, to make some frih$, I want you to comment on my video I painstakingly made, well, kinda.

Title: Code Lyoko - Dark William Sagas - Break Away
Video:
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIV7dePSmqs

Please copy and paste into the address bar.

I would like current users of youtube to post a comment, favorite it, and actually watch the video. I am not paying a lot since this is really not that hard to do and you may like the video.

Comment + Rating: 1 - 10 frih$
Favorite: 1 - 5+ frih$
Video Response: Maybe A Lot

Commenting can get you very little or none if you do something dumb like "dis vid is cool" or if you post a chain letter, well, posting a chain letter will get you blocked from my channel. If you give a good comment you can get 5-10+ frih$. You must rate to get the frih$.

Adding this video to your favorites is optional. You will get ~1 or 2 frih$ for favoriting it depending on if you have videos and have a popular channel. You will get up to five for favoriting it in a little more popular channel and you have a video log and/or a favorites box you can get up to 5 frih$. You can get even more if you have a lot of subscribers, a popular channel, videos, a video log, a favorites box, and subscribers to your favorites.

Posting a video response may get you about 20 - 50 frih$, depending if you actually worked on the response. I will not approve anything that has nothing to do with my video and anything that was posted before my video, unless it has to do with Code Lyoko and it a little popular.

If you do not like the video, by all means do not comment/rate/favorite. I do not want derogatory comments. I may ask you a question about the video if I suspect you didn't watch it.

Feel free to PM me questions.

This is available to 10 people at the moment.
Post your youtube profile link to confirm favoriting.

People who completed the offer:
Urban - 20 frih$
Urban
I watched it 2 times! Pretty cool! I added you to my favorite and posted a comment as QuebecPowa.

Feel free to pay what you want, I don't care, I loved the vid!
Ratmaster
Urban wrote:
I watched it 2 times! Pretty cool! I added you to my favorite and posted a comment as QuebecPowa.

Feel free to pay what you want, I don't care, I loved the vid!

Thanks, haven't gotten a comment like that in awhile. 20 frih$.

PS. You may see some of my previous avatar sources.