FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Transmorphers

Crosser
Transmorphers is a movie released just recently. I downloaded it because it has Amy Weber and I am a fan of her. But the movie is the worst movie I have seen in this generation.
The story is about a few human survivors who are struggling to take control of Earth from some alien robots. The animations and the sound effects are very poor. In fact, every thing about this movie is not good Very Happy .
I have posted this message to warn you not to watch it even if you are a Amy Weber fan because she does not have much role in the movie.
If you are looking for some third class action and animations then watch it because it is very funny and stupid.
Do not confuse this with Transformers.
MJMX
Lol. I though you meant Transformers. Transmorphers sounds really bad, im not going to even visit their web page Cool
McDucque
I love me some terrible movies, so I think I'm going to have to check this one out. It just sounds so original in concept...
Crosser
Very Happy then check out the movie. It is available for download through megaupload and rapidshare. I would like to hear back from you.
missdixy
On this one, I'll take your word for it that it sucks.
blk3
The title itself suggested it. Trying to ripoff of the recent Transformers movie popularity. I think its trying to fool poeple into thinking that this is The Transformers, hehe.
twisthigh
I haven't seen it, nor do I plan to but I heard it's amazing!! So maybe I'll rent it some night, I'm obssessed with Shia LeBouf, so that's a bonus that he's the main character of the story, plus Josh Duhamel isn't so hard on the eyes either.
pudovkin
Got curious about. hahahaha
Zaini711
Transmorphers.... the tittle itself suggested it is a C grade movie. Maybe old movie re-release because of Transformer. I dont think I want to waste my time downloading and watching it. There are so many good movie out there that I have no time to wtach it all.... better not waste my time with this one