FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Slovenia

Do you know Slovenia?
Never heard
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's in Africa, isn't it?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes, sure, i've been there
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
It sounds familiar to me...
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Arnir
Have you ever heard of this country? the reason why I'm asking u this is that I'm coming from this country. Not many people knows our land (its quite small and don't have many residents, 2 million only). Slovenia is, even if it's small, very various. We have Alps, but we also have Mediteranian Sea. But... First, answer please. Maybe I'll tell you more after that... Very Happy
DaJiMsTa
Slovenia sounds more of a central European country. I don't know where exactly, but i've heard of the name somewhere before.
Shin
Come on. Tell us more about your country Smile
Flarkis
WOW!!! ANOTHER SMALL COUNTRY!!!

ya i have quite a few friends out there. Nice place cept for the alcohol and suicide suposidly. But the same can be said for my country ESTONIA!
emem
Hehe, I'm form here also Wink If you want more info go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenia
BLAK
I went to Slovenia when I was like 5 years old. I can't really remember how was it. But I'm sure it's a nice place to visit. I think that all the SLAVIC countries like Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia Estonia, Poland, Ukraine etc... are nice. I personally reccommend Poland for all of you, there are big and attractive mountains on the south side of Poland (north side of Slovakia Smile. There is a beautifull sea side at north and massive forests and hills which I like most.

If you haven't been in eastern eaurope, I suggest you should go there and see for yourself.

bye bye

~STRAIGHT SLAVIC FLAVOR~
lukand
eh, I live in country who is near Slovenien