FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MY BEST GAME - SERIOUS SAM 2

vivekt1000
Have you tried SERIOUS SAM 2?
how is it?
like it
post here
m-productions
*sigh* you really dont read do you....

"The best game", No more topics on those!

maybe if you were asking better questions or telling about the game.... but just going, best game, what do you think... nah!
McDucque
I really like the Serious Sam series, they're kinda just mindless fun. Sam's got cool one-liners, the monsters are kinda funny looking yet scary when they sneak up behind you, and its just one of the most chaotic FPS's out there.

I remember seeing some shots of an upcoming Serious Sam 3 that just look amazing, cause theyre actually trying to make things look realistic rather than cartoony.
vivekt1000
McDucque wrote:
I really like the Serious Sam series, they're kinda just mindless fun. Sam's got cool one-liners, the monsters are kinda funny looking yet scary when they sneak up behind you, and its just one of the most chaotic FPS's out there.

I remember seeing some shots of an upcoming Serious Sam 3 that just look amazing, cause theyre actually trying to make things look realistic rather than cartoony.

I like your post
Thank u for your post
wabik90
Yeah, I have played Serious Sam and Serious Sam: The Second Encounter and I LOVE this game! Very Happy It's a little bit chaotic but I really enjoyed it. You don't have to think a lot, but shoot, shoot and once again shoot(this is the best part of game:-) I'm serious), there are some locked doors, some keys which you have to find but it's only small part of game.

So if you want play Serious Sam don't ask people about opinion, but install on your hard drive and play, play and once again play!! Cool
schmidi
When does Serious Sam 3 come?

There are a few pics of the new engine released...
MJMX
Serious Sam is cool... I had only a demo , but I enjoyed it more than most games that I have bought. ( usually i bought them really cheap, old games Mad )
Bockman
-close-

There is an official thread for this debate... it's right on top of this forum...

Be Well Cool