FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Magic come true with THE GREAT PYRAMID

vivekt1000
Do u know about the THE GREAT PYRAMID ?
and its magics ?
if anyone knows post here.
Helios
Yeah, I know a physicist who has studied the pyramids for about 12 years.
Discovered some amazing things regarding the fields inside the pyramids.
He actually found out the perfect shape for a pyramid, and conducted several experiments. For example: he built his ideal pyramid (it's not very large), which I saw with my own eyes, and placed a piece of chicken meat inside it. He also placed a similar piece of meat outside the pyramid. After several weeks, the meat which was outside the pyramid became rotten, and the meat inside wasn't rotten at all, instead it was somewhat transparent, no smell though. This basically explains the mummies Smile
If you know Russian, I can link you to his site.
Keran
Hmm, it would be usefull to not have my chicken rot, I guess it might the future of kitchen appliances ;p
Helios
Lol, maybe! Patents are expensive though...
vivekt1000
I read the topic which tells that in the pyramid any electronic device is useless
i.e. camera mobile computers calculators everything
is it true ?
Helios
The only thing there that can damage the connection of your phone are the thick walls of the structure.
Davidgr1200
Depends what the pyramid is made of as well. make a pyramid of metal and it probably will stop your phone from working. But, as is the case with all these sorts of statements, try it for yourself. It's easy enough to make a pyramid of paper of wood and a cube of the same material. Put a piece of chicken in each one and see what happens. Then YOU will know. That's what's nice about the program Mythbusters, but here you can do your own mythbusting!
scotty
I saw the episode of Mythbusters about the magic of pyramids and from memory I think that myth was busted. I'd like to see some hard evidence to confirm that they do have qualities that stop chicken from rotting for example I really do. But lets be realistic, it's never going to happen.
Helios
scotty, I saw it with my own eyes, so... believe it or not, that chicken just wasn't rotting. I will try to contact him in September, because now he is abroad, and get the exact measurements.
justnewbie
Are you sure? But I thought visitors don't have access to the inside of the Great Pyramid.. and hey, the real entrance of the Great Pyramid isn't at the ground floor, it's like few floors above the ground.. except if you go to the temples in front of the Great Pyramid I guess..

And about mummification, it was done by removing internal organs and refilling the body with resin.. just imagine your chicken filled with some resin and plaster it with cloths.. don't think it will rot as well..

Maybe if the myth's true.. I guess lack of oxidant agents inside the Great Pyramid is the answer, cause there isn't much openings inside.. cause well the blocks of stones are exactly fitted in space..extremely precise..allowing only few millimeters of error of positioning for each block..

Anyway, the real mystery about the Great Pyramid would be secret passages inside the pyramid itself..well I've heard there were passages leading from either the ceiling or the caskets (is this the right word) in the Queen's Chamber.. whatever it is, researchers now could not have any access to it..as being forbidden from the Egypt government..
Ducksteina
In my opionion, this whole "Great Pyramid" magic is just a big makeup...
I've seen an episode of Mythbusters where they tested whether such a Pyramid would have special powers. Of course, they didn't see any effect at all.
I don't believe in those things...
hunnyhiteshseth
Helios wrote:
Yeah, I know a physicist who has studied the pyramids for about 12 years.
If you know Russian, I can link you to his site.

Well I dont know Russian. But there is always http://translate.google.com/
available. Laughing

Please link to that site.
nisharani
its not necessary to hear or see things to believe. Sometimes unexpected or unthinkable things happens in your life that you would never expect to happen.
ninjakannon
Helios wrote:
scotty, I saw it with my own eyes, so... believe it or not, that chicken just wasn't rotting. I will try to contact him in September, because now he is abroad, and get the exact measurements.

I believe you here, but I don't think it has anything to do with the container of the raw chicken being a pyramid shape. What was this pyramid that your physicist-friend created build from? What materials did he use?

And if you built a cubic object from the same materials then would it not keep the chicken from rotting too?

I'm assuming the pyramid was sealed in some way too, right? Otherwise bacteria would have got in and it would have began to rot.
Zombie
i think i saw something about this on the science channel... how these guys can make a small aluminum pyramid float using electricity, or something like that.
Helios
ninjakannon wrote:
Helios wrote:

I believe you here, but I don't think it has anything to do with the container of the raw chicken being a pyramid shape. What was this pyramid that your physicist-friend created build from? What materials did he use?

And if you built a cubic object from the same materials then would it not keep the chicken from rotting too?

I'm assuming the pyramid was sealed in some way too, right? Otherwise bacteria would have got in and it would have began to rot.

He built it from a very common plastic material, maybe I'll find a picture.
You can buy it in every DIY store.
It wasn't sealed at all. He just put the meat underneath it.
He also sharpens his shaving knives this way Razz

Zombie, never heard about that.

EDIT: Found it! Thanks to web archives Wink
Here's the pyramid he used to preserve the meat - plastic sides connected to each other by scotch tape:
Here's the page (in Russian though): http://web.archive.org/web/20051219042644/www.protos7.ru/Piramida/Piramida/piramida1.htm
You can ask me about a specific area, and I'll try to translate Smile
Daisie
Helios wrote:

He also sharpens his shaving knives this way Razz

I Heard about sharpening knives under pyramids a long time ago but I m very sceptical about the all thing... I ll belive it when i ll see it Wink
ninjakannon
Helios wrote:
He built it from a very common plastic material, maybe I'll find a picture.
You can buy it in every DIY store.
It wasn't sealed at all. He just put the meat underneath it.
He also sharpens his shaving knives this way

That's, uhh... Baffling!

After reading what you said here I had to have a little browse around to find out more, Wikipedia describes what you've said but also has a section on a TV program aired on the Discovery Channel called MythBusters which apparently found no evidence towards the pyramid having special properties.

To be honest I can't quite see why it would have any effect on food, knives or anything else contained within. However, I'm not closed to the idea of it being possible - just sceptic - I'd need it explained, in scientific detail.
knight_frost
i find pyramids pretty much interesting.. its so nice how such magnificient thing was constructed. Some thinks its an alien imprint or something, but all I could see is the great thing man could do that leave even himself breathless.. Razz
Helios
ninjakannon, well, you can fly here to Israel, and see for yourself Laughing
Otherwise I have no way to prove it to you.