FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how was the summer?

vivekt1000
how was the summer?
anything new? post here
Keran
It's not over yet so I can't really tell much stories about it... In a matter of fact, it barely has started, atleast for me... I'm going on summer vacations in a week or so...
Anyway, I might have gotten it all wrong, are you asking what stories happened to us during the summer or what happened f.e in the world.
Bluedoll
Summer? Do we have fours season’s still? Of course we do but the weather patterns are changing all over the world so its hard to tell sometimes.

In my area the snow is gone and late spring was extremely hot but now the weather is cooler and rather delightful. I love it. I am sure July and August will be hot so will just have to see what it brings.

In my personal life I don’t make a lot of distinctions anymore to seasons just go with what life brings me.
LostOverThere
Whoa Nellie! Its winter for a lot of us.
Yeah, I've had a nice Winter break so far. Smile

Oh wait, no, I caught a cold and I've been doing a lot of sleeping - that's not good!
m-productions
First, summer isnt over, second, we already have a summer thread, we dont need another one, topics get pushed off the front page fast enough in this section.

summer!
LukeZone
I will go to Santa Barbara. Thats a really nice town in California. I will practice there some language skills and try to make my English better.

Do anybody know Santa Barbara well?

Can you send me some information about this town?

After my stay in America. I am going to start studing at the ETH in Zuric (Switzerland) in technology of comuntication and electrotechnics.
Helios
We have a good topic about the summer here: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-75494.html

-close-

m-productions, http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-13011.html
Read rule 2-b please Smile