FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

TOS?

The World is Yours
I have recently set up a forum, and was wondering if it is ok to copy/paste the Frihost TOS under a section of posting rules so that i can take that extra precaution not to break them (or be responsible for anyone else breaking them).
tidruG
I'll get back to you with an official word on this.

My personal opinion is that you can quote them, though you should mention clearly that these are the TOS of Frihost, and hence our copyright. But you'd better wait till I let you know our official stance.
Bondings
As tidruG mentioned, it's ok if you clearly quote it and label it as Frihost TOS.
The World is Yours
Thank you, I will definitely credit them as the frihost TOS, there is really only 3 or 4 that would apply to the forums anyway. Thanks again.

Here is a link to the rules if you would like to examine them http://www.theworldisyours.frih.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4#4
tidruG
You could put in something lile:

Quote:
Reproduced with permission from Frihost
with a link back to us on the word Frihost. It would look quite professional too, in my opinion.

EDIT:
Your forum wants me to log in before I can read the rules Razz
The World is Yours
Sorry about that, thanks for bringing that to my attention. It is fixed now so the public can view them!
tidruG
Yeah, that looks fine. Smile