FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SURE U LOVE IT www.forum55.blogspot.com/

vivekt1000
I have created a small website.
http://www.forum55.blogspot.com/
visit and tell me how is it?
do u like or not ?
post your feedback or tips to improve my site.
Thank you.
[/code]
the6thfactor
The design can work, but you really need more content to drive traffic too. No one is going to be interested in going to a site with 3 definitions. Get a good amount of content first, then worry about driving traffic.
khunia
I'm no professional mate but what is your site about? the first page should let the person know exactly what the site is about. Very light on content you could have put everything on the first page and still had room to burn. Load time is good but the speech thing isn't my thing, they annoy the buggery out of me, but thats my opinion. If you want traffic then content has to be the driving force, many may visit once but the question you need to ask is will they come back. Hope that is helpful.
imagefree
I think you have to do a lot of work on it.

Seems to be non-professional. I think you are a new.
if you are just starting, dont worry just have a look at my start and present.

Old: http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/3518/imagepn5.png

current: Click on the image below.

its took just 2 months to do this much improvement.
vivekt1000
khunia wrote:
I'm no professional mate but what is your site about? the first page should let the person know exactly what the site is about. Very light on content you could have put everything on the first page and still had room to burn. Load time is good but the speech thing isn't my thing, they annoy the buggery out of me, but thats my opinion. If you want traffic then content has to be the driving force, many may visit once but the question you need to ask is will they come back. Hope that is helpful.

Thank u for your post.
I appreciate your feedback
but i am new
and just creating the web page.
web page is about knowledge.
if u have new ideas to improve the web page post me