FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Malaysia yours destinations

yiemega
I have a blog talking about tourist info in Malaysia. If you or your friends want to visit Malaysia you are welcome to visit my blog at http://www.stesenlepak.com/wordpress. If you have any question about a journey Malaysia but the topic that you need to find is not appear please leave me a comment and i will help you to find the informations that you seeking for.

Enjoy yourself and Find Malaysia tourist informations at:

Http://www.stesenlepak.com/wordpress

If you has a question to ask please let me answer and don forgot to reply this post or leave a comment to my blog site.
romaop
I live too far away from there. I've never heard about the Perhentian islands. I googled about them and liked the photos and nature.

About your blog
I think you can put bigger images on your blog. Also... you can link your blog to related sites.
I particularly liked the Perhentian picture on the right and would like to see it in a bigger size.
WallBase
mhm the fist link dosnt work, but the other one does, i think its good blogg!!
very complete text, and nice skin!!!

Keep up your good work!!
JC Denton
Malaysia is cool. Been there two times and will probably go back again. Perhentian Islands is nice. Went diving there for some days but the diving sites is nicer at another Island I can't remeber the name of right now (It's big anyhow). Kuala Lumpur is a great capital too. Smile

About the site: It's nice and all, but it is the original Wordpress-theme, so it isn't that personal.