FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mardave Meteor - vintage RC car - Help needed.

turbosquid
I am working on another vintage RC car restoration which this time is a classic 'Mardave Meteor' from the mid 80's. I have stripped cleaned and rebuilt the car and it looks pretty good considering the age!

The only issue i have is that the front shock absorbers had been removed years ago and i am unsure how they fit onto the car. It seems pretty obvious that they screw into place onto the shock towers, but i'm not sure how they are attached to the lower wishbones. If anyone could throw any light onto this i would be grateful, better still if anyone has an original instruction sheet and could send me a scan that would really help me out

Thanks

TurboSquid
josheppaul
turbosquid wrote:
I am working on another vintage RC car restoration which this time is a classic 'Mardave Meteor' from the mid 80's. I have stripped cleaned and rebuilt the car and it looks pretty good considering the age!

The only issue i have is that the front shock absorbers had been removed years ago and i am unsure how they fit onto the car. It seems pretty obvious that they screw into place onto the shock towers, but i'm not sure how they are attached to the lower wishbones. If anyone could throw any light onto this i would be grateful, better still if anyone has an original instruction sheet and could send me a scan that would really help me out

Thanks

TurboSquid

I also have no more idea about it before, but after searching I have get some useful results for you. I can't explain that, so yo can go to ezinearticles website. There are lots of information about it. I hope you will get proper information from there.