FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What friends are for?

What friends are for?
just to say a "friend"
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
for a lifetime
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
just for help
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

netgalorecafe
What friends are for?
This is the question I always wanted to ask when talking about friendship.

What Is it really for?
apple
I really cannot pick on of your choices. I don't have many friends and the ones I do have are like family. I can lean on them and them on me.
molif
friends are to be there for us always... then you will know it's true friendship..
DjinniFire
Well friends are friends! I voted for a lifetime because really true friends are there with you until the end. You lean on each other, you stick together in good times and bad and you help improve each other's lives and make everything better. Honesty and trust must also exist. Friends are for help, for partying with, seeing movies, studying together, just you know living life!
dray101
what sort of answers are those? Rolling Eyes
I'm not picking one of THEM!

Friends are a shoulder to lean one, the ones who like you for you and help you to be brave and try new things. Friends are the ones you go to the park, the movies, and the coffee bar with, and the ones you run to when you've just been dumped.

and I'm sorry to say,
that is most cases,
friends ARE NOT forever! Shocked

Confused Confused Confused

PS. like there was ever any question!!!
netgalorecafe
dray101 wrote:

Friends are a shoulder to lean one, the ones who like you for you and help you to be brave and try new things. Friends are the ones you go to the park, the movies, and the coffee bar with, and the ones you run to when you've just been dumped.

and I'm sorry to say,
that is most cases,

By your answer, you probably cant say that friends are not for a lifetime and the very near answer to the POLL is "just for help"

I certainly have a very good time reading your answers because I have seen that it was all based from your experiences and everyday living. And none of those answers are correct and wrong. But what really FRIENDS ARE FOR?

some of you are having a good relationship with your friends and some were not. so, any other answer?
Jaan
Friends are for sex, and for sex only.
dray101
netgalorecafe wrote:
dray101 wrote:

and I'm sorry to say,
that is most cases,

By your answer, you probably cant say that friends are not for a lifetime and the very near answer to the POLL is "just for help"

I certainly have a very good time reading your answers because I have seen that it was all based from your experiences and everyday living. And none of those answers are correct and wrong. But what really FRIENDS ARE FOR?

some of you are having a good relationship with your friends and some were not. so, any other answer?

lol your crazy.

and I repeat

"very near answer to the POLL is "just for help""

um... no, "Friends are a shoulder to lean one, the ones who like you for you and help you to be brave and try new things. Friends are the ones you go to the park, the movies, and the coffee bar with, and the ones you run to when you've just been dumped."
does not "very nearly" sound like "just for help" ! Evil or Very Mad !
molif
Jaan wrote:
Friends are for sex, and for sex only.

just wondering, if it's same sex, does it apply? Confused
ftv_flung
I have always had good friends, but my current ones I want to keep forever.

In my last year of school, I was really friendly with about 6 other people and we had our own little friends group. We were part of a bigger group of friends (bit complicated) anyway, I was really good friends with this one girl and we would talk about everything and anything. I'm really gonna miss that. In fact there were two girls I could do that with! One has a boyfriend now, so I do that less with her now. But it's just great. I love down-to-earth girls that I can just talk with for hours and have a laugh with. Damn! They'll always be my friends.

And two guy friends. We'd talk about ridiculous things and bitch about other people - always good fun, gossip too, hehe.

</speech> (sorry, that was a bit long! - what can I say? I love my friends)
windrei
Friends are for giving your support when you are down. They can always come to you when you need carings, when you need some warmth, when you need someone to accompany with. They can help you when you are in trouble.... there are many things that you need from each other. And the most important is, trust.

It's lifetime too.
TrueFact
friends are not like rain that pours an goes away... but they there for you when you need them even if you can't see them.
The true meaning of friendship can be so ideal... but in true life situations friens have to make choices between you and themselves. For myself i use the following concept...

If i really want to help you my friend i have to be strong enough to do so... that's why sometimes i woul prefer to save myself so i can help you later time and save you too.