FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


iPod





ramur
How to play Mp3 files in Apple ipod ?
plz help.
m-productions
ramur wrote:
How to play Mp3 files in Apple ipod ?
plz help.


fake posts like this wont get you hosting... and if you really are having problems with an I-pod ... o.0

Hardware and Electronics
ramur
m-productions wrote:
ramur wrote:
How to play Mp3 files in Apple ipod ?
plz help.


fake posts like this wont get you hosting... and if you really are having problems with an I-pod ... o.0

Hardware and Electronics


i think u dont have knowledge about iPods, thats why you are quoting others like this.,.,
Liu
Have you tried pressing the play button?

You need to be a bit more descriptive.
m-productions
Liu wrote:
Have you tried pressing the play button?

You need to be a bit more descriptive.


do you think you can describe what this "play button" you speak of is, because i must know nothing of how to use i-pods because I quote others...... as it must have nothing to do with the fact this isnt in the correct section.
ramur
mn i think you are not getting my point,
i asking that i have only option of ACC file in my iPod, but a friend of mine is using Mp3 files for his player, both models are same,
thats what im asking dear,
now plz help.
Liu
m-productions wrote:

do you think you can describe what this "play button" you speak of is, because i must know nothing of how to use i-pods because I quote others......

what?

Quote:

mn i think you are not getting my point,
i asking that i have only option of ACC file in my iPod, but a friend of mine is using Mp3 files for his player, both models are same,
thats what im asking dear,
now plz help.

You typically use itunes to update songs onto your player; which supports mp3s. Have you tried this or even read the ipod manual?
ramur
yes im using iTunes for my ipod,
and i didnot find any option like Mp3 format in it.
it only suports ACC files.
[FuN]goku
ramur wrote:
yes im using iTunes for my ipod,
and i didnot find any option like Mp3 format in it.
it only suports ACC files.
not sure... i dont use ipods cuz i hate apple but anywho.... errr i did put some songs on my friends ipod a month ago from my laptop when i was at school.. and my files were in mp3... all i had to do was drag n' drop in itunes
ramur
yes u can drag n drop Mp3 files, but iTunes convert it in Acc file,, the sound quality of ACC is not that better.
ramur
ok dear me leaving,
join u later,
plz tell me how to solve it.
good nite
Jaan
Download itunes (apple.com/itunes) latest version, go to file and import, then select the folder or music file you want on your ipod. Then go to the library, plug your ipod in, and drag and drop the mp3/aac file onto your ipod in itunes.

That should be it?

Your english = Sad
[FuN]goku
i would say to go and download an mp3-acc converter??? maybe it will give you better quality then.
Jaan
You don't need to convert to AAC!!! (Not ACC - argh Evil or Very Mad). iTunes accepts ALL mp3s. It doesn't accept WMAs. Are you confused?
[FuN]goku
Jaan wrote:
You don't need to convert to AAC!!! (Not ACC - argh Evil or Very Mad). iTunes accepts ALL mp3s. It doesn't accept WMAs. Are you confused?


geez it was a typo .... you dont need to get all cranky.. ne who.. if you cant get it to work for your ipod.. then... well.. go complain at them(apple) lol.... i would.... (but i hate apple anyways Razz ) or you could always stick it in the blender or a microwave and see what happens... ive seen a few vids on youtube where they do those 2 things
Vrythramax
-moved- to Hardware and Electronics.
Tom7
What an interesting thread, if you want itunes to convert to mp3, you need to go into options and change 'import' options from aac to mp3.
Related topics
Video IPod
ipod + mobile phone wooow
Apple Unveils Harry Potter iPod
ipod nano
Itunes???... is it nedeed to ipod use???
iPod & Subscription-based services such as Yahoo! Music
MP3 Players, More than just an Ipod.
Unpacking the iPod (with video)
New iMac and iPod
iPods Good or Bad?
Ipod Nano
free ipod type sites
Which MP3 player to get?
Ipod video
iPod Nano
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Computers -> Hardware and Electronics

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.