FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

CDA file convert to mp3/wma/oog

traxion
hey

ive got a CDA file (yes a file and no cd)

i would like to convert this file for my mothers 50 anniversary, but i cant find any good convert software on the internet

ive tried over 10 programs (all freeware/trail) but none of them are working correctly with a CDA file.

does anybody now or have a good program to do thinks like that?

if u have got a working program u may also convert is for me and send me the file (replay on forum of pm)

here is the file
http://traxion.frih.net/50.cda

already thnx for helping

bvd
Traxion
silverdown
Free software only for a short time because so get it now Very Happy
http://www.softwareclub.ws/a_converter.html

NOTE : Click the download link next to the button, I don;'t know if they were just being funny, or seriously jerkish but the download button downloads a SCAM.exe! I downloaded there DJ Mixer and it seems fine so i guess it was a joke.
traxion
im trying

i think SCAM meens SC Audio dj Mixer

nope:(Sad

an open track error

ive got the right type now

lock
nivinjoy
it is very easy to convert a CD Audio file to be converted into an MP3 or WAV file.Though there are many programs or applications available i strongly feel that the program named dMC convertor is very suitable and so much user friendly..Using this convertor what you need to do is just right click the file you want to convert,then in the popped menu you have got the option "Convert To" .When you click on it you will be asked to select between MP3 Blade which is a higher quality file,MP3 Lame,which is a low quality file and WAV format.You just select the format you need and the file gets converted to the desired format.
I have found this softeware comparatively more nice than any other one.