FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My video production company website remix version

Alaskacameradude
So after getting some feedback on my website, I've redesigned. Any feedback is appreciated.....don't worry, if it sucks you can say so. I'm not a web designer so I know my skills aren't the best. It's for my video production/multimedia business. The address is:
www.gforcevideo.com

Thanks for any and all suggestions last time. Hopefully, it's a little better....we'll see.
benjad
all in all, not bad...

It is a great portfolio, the site is well organized... overall cool.

Looking at the code, there are ALOT of includes... maybe you could cut it down to 2 to 3 stylesheets... and maybe see if the javascript is really needed... not sure I see the need for it....
WallBase
mhm Good website, but it may take some time to upload. xD

but realy good web!!! love it!! Very Happy Very Happy
darrenpaul
oww, quite nice, well done

Their is a good amount of quality content
SamiTheBerber
Website looks nice, but the page tree is annoying me. You have ./index.html, but the other sites are ./page0/page0.html, etc. This makes the pages load longer and will show white page on the load. To correct this you should use ./page0.html instead of ./page0/page0.html. However, you should have better names on the sites. news.html, demos.html, etc. It is more optimized too.

Your source code is nearly clean, only few alt-atributes are needed. http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.gforcevideo.frih.net/
hdavy2002
You want honest report, :}" Not very professional for a video company" u need to make it look sofisticated and jazzy for a production company.
the6thfactor
Nifty little site. Great content, well layed out. Header could use some work, very un-professional, and fairly choppy/blurry. That'd be my first suggestion for a tweak. Good work though.