FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SPIP the ultimate CMS

supjapscrapper
now the titls may seem a little bit provocating, but i wanted you to know about this wonderful french quality CMS that has been widely used foor years now.

spip is a cms that is highly customable, through ease of programming and a concept of skeletons. it ntroduces a small programming language, called spip, similar to xml (but not xml). it can be learned very easily and even without programming knowledge, it is very easy to have a running, stylish website with no effort. it includes a large community of prgrammers that can help you and manages almost 30 different languages, from arabic to chines, japanese, european and even esperanto.

check this website for more informmation www.spip.net
CamiBor
thanx for sharing
supjapscrapper
No Problem folk!
It is a really well documented project and has a lot of adepts in europe due to its large support of an astonishing number of languages!
enjoy!
MistaKiula
Hey, do you have an example of a website made by this program?
aloSegun2
I have used SPIP and it's great, it's more than just a CMS, it's a complete publishing system, more dinamic than nuke. In the spip site they have examples, tutorials and layouts( the strenght of the system is that you design the layouts so you might take more time getting your site ready).
MistaKiula
Can't seem to find the link, if you don't mind, post them please Embarassed
(Maybe it's in the navigation, but it's screwed up when you're using Mozilla. Or maybe it's just me..)