FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Duplicating A Color Scheme

ChunkyBustout
Hello,

I am still designing my web site and have run into a minor problem - I would like to duplicate a color scheme from a template but find it tedious trying to look at a template, choose a color from a template, match it in photoshop and apply it to my own design. The problem I'm having comes from not getting the colors right and having to spend quite a bit of time switching back and forth from my web browser to photoshop.

My question is this: does anyone know of a program that can choose a color, say from a web site or another application, and get the hex code to use the same color in photoshop? This would save me loads of time and I'd actually get things done instead of trying to figure out how to do something.

I've tried color choosers from many different sources and all they do is allow you to pick colors from a palette which I don't need because the same thing is in photoshop already.
Deji
could you not just screenshot the website and then use the colour picker in photoshop to pick the colours?
ChunkyBustout
Embarassed Good idea. Not exactly what I had in mind but it'll work. Thanks!
Sunny
May be you need this :

http://www.codeproject.com/tools/rbcolorpicker.asp

I havn't tried it though but it suits your needs I believe. Smile