FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

add some media code in the forum

hahame
besides the pic code

add some rm,wmv,mp3 code in the forum ,we can use the code post the media file in the forum to enjoyed it
Bondings
hahame wrote:
besides the pic code

add some rm,wmv,mp3 code in the forum ,we can use the code post the media file in the forum to enjoyed it

The problem is that most of those media files are illegal. Either they are copyrighted by big companies or they are the property of individuals/webmasters and I don't want to be in trouble.
panoramicview
It's a good idea, but the users of the forum would post illegal music or medias, but if everybody would post just legal medias ?
Bondings
panoramicview wrote:
It's a good idea, but the users of the forum would post illegal music or medias, but if everybody would post just legal medias ?

I think it is better to post links to those kind of stuff. I don't think most people will like it when they hear music when they enter a forum.
panoramicview
That's right, links are better, it's a little irritating to hear music when you dont' want that.
mOrpheuS
I don't know if it's just me, but I've noticed most Chinese sites to be like that.
what with all the background music & numerous windows flying accross the screen & pages full of animated gifs & several popups after every click. you won't find a single page without these things.

I think it's the way people there like the websites to be.
they want it all to be very "lively".

but that kind of sites are not liked by people most anywhere else.
most people like a site to be simple yet professional looking. (atleast me)

adding media may not be that good an idea after all
Wink
gonzo
hahame wrote:
add some rm,wmv,mp3

please don't make me re-enable AdBlock. I turn it off while I'm visiting this forum. If posts are filled with things to annoy me I'll be forced to filter them out.

Why can't you just link to the "entertaining" content on your respective FriHost account?