FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Book order for sustainable living, gardening, beekeeping

scrub
Hey all,

I hope this is an OK thing to post here. It seemed like the "hobbies" forum was the best place to put the word out about a group order I'm doing for books on gardening, beekeeping, and other sustainable living topics...please let me know if this shouldn't be posted here, and go ahead and delete this post!

On Friday, July 6th I'll be placing a wholesale order with Chelsea Green, publisher of all kinds of neat books in the permaculture, organic gardening, natural building, and similar sustainability genres. You can order any book published or carried by Chelsea Green. Books cost half the retail price, plus $3. So a book that costs $20 retail would cost you $13 (half of $20 is $10, plus $3 is $13).

For those of you who happen to be local, you're welcome to pick up books in person from our house in Portland, OR. If you need books shipped to you, it'll be $3.50 for the first book, and $1.25 for each additional book, for media mail in the US. I can ship books to other countries too, but the price goes up fast, so email me to find out how much that would cost!

I need to receive your order and payment by Thursday, July 5th to include you in the order.

The main reason I'm placing the order is to get Ross Conrad's brand new book <cite>Natural Beekeeping</cite>. Copies of the book are $20.50

If you're only interested in <cite>Natural Beekeeping</cite>, order it at:

http://discountpermaculture.com/agora.cgi?p_id=00096&ppinc=search2

For details on ordering anything you want from Chelsea Green's catalog, visit:

http://discountpermaculture.com/agora.cgi?cartlink=Chelsea_Green_book_order.htm

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions!

Scrub