FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Eh! It's my gallery !

Urban
Well let's start with this kitten picture I made :

Ho noes, The US Navy is back Shocked

U.S. NAVY VS. WHALES.

MR. COOLFISH!

Who want some Mario Mushroom?!

More draws made by a psychopath @ http://tehgallery.deviantart.com/
Ghost900
You made the cat picture Shocked

That is amazing, WOW that is good.

or did you just edit it?

Good job with the Mario and the Cat/Fish.

The wale head is kinda boxy but I won't complain because I can't draw at all Smile
Urban
lol I draw the whale in 1 minute:p

Yes I made the cat picture.. It was a wild kitten on a little farm.
prole
Is that tears in the kitten's eye? Well it does look like a poor sad little one to me...

Anyway... Mr. Coolfish is really interesting. Is it some sort of existent animal or it's just a whiskered orange blob with 6 legs that fishes? Question I don't really understand. Sad
reddishblue
I have to say, I have a VERY hard time believing you made that kitten picture and it isn't just some photo.
With that sort of talent, you wouldn't waste your time with the fish or the whale, the mario mushroom reminds me of my style.
But my style has been glossy for some time now, so it isn't surprising.
Nice kitten photo.

Edit: Is the topic title a reference to Eh! Steve! from Homestar Runner?

Reddish
Urban
prole wrote:
Is that tears in the kitten's eye? Well it does look like a poor sad little one to me...

No, it's not a tear.. I don't know the good word in english it's like the green thing when you have an infection, like I said it was a wild cat so they don't have a perfect healt. When I was taking those pictures the mom was eating a very dirty dead animal so of course they have virus.

reddishblue wrote:
I have to say, I have a VERY hard time believing you made that kitten picture and it isn't just some photo.
With that sort of talent, you wouldn't waste your time with the fish or the whale, the mario mushroom reminds me of my style.
But my style has been glossy for some time now, so it isn't surprising.
Nice kitten photo.

Edit: Is the topic title a reference to Eh! Steve! from Homestar Runner?

Reddish

I really made the kitten picture Neutral It wasn't my camera it's the one of my father and we was on a farm for the birthday of my uncle so I made some random picture like this one.. that's all..

And no there is no reference to Homestar Runner.
imagefree
Nice paintings, like the first and the last one the most.
Loghete
Urban wrote:
I really made the kitten picture Neutral It wasn't my camera it's the one of my father and we was on a farm for the birthday of my uncle so I made some random picture like this one.. that's all..

You know, when you take a photo you don't really make it. Your actually just copying it from the real world.

But nice shot anyway.
Urban
Loghete wrote:
Urban wrote:

You know, when you take a photo you don't really make it. Your actually just copying it from the real world.

But nice shot anyway.

Sorry, what you are saying is true but my english isn't perfect and I don't have a very large vocabulary for the same word.. Thank you for your comment it's a very good fact.
Gagnar The Unruly
Loghete wrote:
Urban wrote:

But nice shot anyway.

But that's not true at all. Good photographers very often work really hard on their composition. They are also thinking about the lighting, the camera settings, and how to develop the film. A good photographer will produce a much different photograph than a novice, even if the same subject is used. A photograph really is an artistic creation, made by the photographer.
ca222
The mushroom is pretty darn nifty looking.
:]

You're very talented, I sure would like to be able to do that.. Which I will be able to when older ^^ :]|
ocalhoun
Loghete wrote:

Well, you can consider that the photograph was made, but certainly not in the same way as the other pictures were made.

Question: Did you edit the first one at all, or is it just a simple photo?
Urban
I played with the level, I think that's all.
ca222
Oh! Surprised
I thought you actually had drawn that cat image.
Oh, well anybody can edit images Razz
Rolling Eyes
Urban
But I take the picture.. Not only modified it..
ca222
I can easily modify an image, and say I done it? I've done it plenty of times...
You've worked hard on the modifying, but its clearly not hard to of done.
:]!
Aimewitue
i'm trully fan of you work,it's simply gorgeous ^^
djcaution
go easy on teh guy he doesnt speak english very well!! obviously he didnt make the cat picture he TOOK the cat picture. Which is a kick a$$ picture btw
I think the other pictures are cute Smile
tefa_taftaf2010
so so cutee ..

i like the cat so much .. it's the first time to me to see a tear in a cat's eyes....
so sensible... Idea

the last one is so cool...

Surprised
Ghost900
Urban wrote:
lol I draw the whale in 1 minute:p

Yes I made the cat picture.. It was a wild kitten on a little farm.

Good job on taking the cat picture and on drawing the rest of the pictures.
albusa
that cat has shi..t in his eyes but hes look very dramatic looks like he is crying, the whale my god, so much blood, i think i only like the mushroom
mathewrb
It seems like a helluva contrast between the pictures, and tho the cat and the mushroom pictures look good, they are two completely different styles. Honestly, if I had to guess, I would say that you did not do all of these pictures.
Boffel
I did only like the first and last one. The other ones looks like a child painted in MS paint lol
Flakky
I left a comment on your dA page. The first and last are good, the middle part is plain weird Razz
Urban
Wow! Thank you for all your comments! I thought everyone had forget about my topic then .. Wow!

I will reply to each (and say thank you a lot of time!) comments because I'm in a good mood Very Happy

So let's start with ca222:

I have nothing nice to tell you.. I said many times that I TOOK this picture.. you know, with a camera -_- The image is just a bit modified, I only changed the levels and no I don't agree with you, it's not everybody that can do this (I'm talking about taking good pictures). If you are able to do better, good job, I'm not challenging you, I just posted my gallery! Thank you for your comments but at my eyes, this picture is pretty cool, the light, the color and the cute kitten looking at me, it's just fine! Very Happy

Aimewitue, thank you a lot ! I don't really work hard to make my draws.. In fact, it's just the results of my practices, I'm really bad to draw on photoshop (or any others graphics programs!) so sometime I start a small character and I just play with the forms.. after 1 or 2 hours of work I have something like this :p

djcaution, thank you to take my defense Razz I'm happy that you like the cat picture, even if I didn't drew (or do we say draw?) it! I got a lot of luck on this picture because it was (as I said) a wild kitten on a farm, so even if I was clapping my hands or doing noises to get his attention it wasn't working but as you can see on the picture, he finally looked at me Wink

P.S. Is my english that bad?! Razz Shocked

Hey tefa_taftaf2010! You know.. I must tell you, this isn't really a tear ;p as I said (for the third times!) this kitten is wild and wild animals don't have all the protections against virus that domestic cats have so he had a little infection on the left eye, so the green liquid isn't a tear but.. I really don't know the word in english to define this and I can't find it because the word have more than one definition in french .. Basicaly it's the «secretion» of the eye Wink Thank you for the comment Smile

Ghost900, (I start to have less things to say!) .. thank you for your comment! I won't make a big reply but be sure that I really appreciate your comment Very Happy

albusa, lol the whale was really one of my worst creation, I made it in five minutes and it was just to illustrate the joke about "U.S. Navy versus whales" (maybe it's one of my worst creation but I'm proud of it Cool). The mushroom is made with a tutorial, it wasn't easy to do and I would have never be able (maybe not "never" but not at the moment!) to make a mushroom like this without this tutorial! Ty for the post!

Thank you for your comment, mathewrb! I do did (I'm not sure if we can say this "do did", anyways) all of these pictures but of course I used a tutorial to make the mushroom so the style is different Wink. All pictures have a different style because after each time I made one of them, I was a little bit better and was able to use more tools with more skill!

Eh Boffel! If you only knew how ugly are the draws I can make with MS paint Razz Hmm wait, I upload the best of them.. Haha, disgusting, no? Razz --> Supercar!

Flakky!! Very Happy, happy to see you! Thank for your comment! I replied in your gallery!

Continue to post your comments! I'm always happy to read them Very Happy
catscratches
What a wonderful car =P

I think the kitten picture is very nice. Cute =) (I also have a kitten picture, as my avatar! ^^)

Well, keep practicing Wink
Urban
catscratches wrote:
What a wonderful car =P

I think the kitten picture is very nice. Cute =) (I also have a kitten picture, as my avatar! ^^)

Well, keep practicing Wink

It's a BMW Roadster Razz