FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Domain email trouble

achowles
Sorry if there's a thread about this already but I checked and didn't see it.

Recently I've been unable to use domain email addresses of domains hosted here. I haven't altered the settings but I was wondering of there had been a change at this end? I can still receive emails (a couple of test emails at least) but I can't send them through Outlook anymore?

Is there a problem? Or have the required settings changed?

Either way, could you let me know a way of amending the situation it would be appreciated as presently I'm inclined to just remove them rather than chance it.
m-productions
this happens to me at ranomd time as well, im not sure why, outlook should save your e-mails in the "outbox" so each time you open outlook it should try to re-send, at some point, they will send, but just today one of my e-mails wouldnt send from one of my domains hosted here, and it just sent about 40 mins ago.
achowles
That only makes it worse. If it's being inconsistent then it can't be relied upon.

I guess that I'll be sticking with gmail for the time being then. I hope that this gets sorted as I've grown to like this host.
burqe
Hello,

Are you sure your MX records for your domain are properly configured. Try to ping mail.your-domain.com and see if the resolved IP address is the your frihost server IP address.

Regards
Haris Mushtaq