FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Check your IQ!!! - LOCK

einstein
**POST DELETED ON REQUEST**

MODERATORS - PLEASE LOCK!
otiscom
I've various versions of this frightner.

This one is good because you concentrate deeply and the surprize is greater.
Scorpio
This is obsolete, redundant and useless.. Not remotely funny anymore.. Probably everyone here knows about this already
einstein
Scorpio wrote:
This is obsolete, redundant and useless.. Not remotely funny anymore.. Probably everyone here knows about this already

sorry...but this is the first time i encountered something like this!!! i felt it was new, and never expected that it was obsolete. Sad

if anybody here doesn't like it, then i would request the mods to delete this topic.

sorry again... Embarassed
ninjakannon
Uhhhg. Another one of these, ey?

I've seen a few of these before, think I have one saved on my computer actually. They never make me fall off my chair or anything like you see in the videos on YouTube of people being tricked - but I do usually jump a little.

I think the story einstein gives beforehand gives this away a little bit.

Anyway, this is quite a childish joke and I think this thread should be locked to be honest.
Scorpio
einstein wrote:
Scorpio wrote:

sorry...but this is the first time i encountered something like this!!! i felt it was new, and never expected that it was obsolete. Sad

if anybody here doesn't like it, then i would request the mods to delete this topic.

sorry again... Embarassed

Well, there was one such post sometime ago as well. That elicited a lot of replies.. Plus, that URI is too obvious. Also, it does not help you posting misleading info.

The content may not be suitable for all.
reddishblue
I haven't seen one of these before, and now that I have seen it, I am surprised that you, Einstein, would post this, it is NOT funny, in any sense of the word. I would ask that a moderator lock this topic and remove the link. Not funny at all, grow up.
Reddish
einstein
whoa!!! i don't know who posted this!!! it wasn't me! i think someone else logged into my account to post this, because i didn't. maybe one of my cousins could have done it(they are mischievous), because i forgot to log out!!!

sorry for the inconvenience Frihosters, but i would NEVER post such things. when i saw it, i felt angry. i hate it!!!

that's why i edited the post and have requested the mods to lock it.

Sorry again, Frihosters.
Traveller
Obviously, this thread will not be of any further use, so it is now -closed- at the request of the original poster.