FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

world of warcraft

davo
Hello all,

one of my favorite games are world of warcraft. I like this game because blizzard put alot of work into the design of this game and how much it has payyed of. I have a few lvl 70 charactes on the realms arman thul and nagrand both of whick are oceanic ( means that there australian and new zealands) there are over 7 million people online. Some good tactics to use as a mage are attacks that are ranged. ranged attacks are grats for mages because they are quite weak but have powerfull spells. i hope that this has cleared up some things for people and if you ever buy wow be a mage!!!! (or dont it doesnt really matter to me).
jonnyr
I'm so glad I got out of playing that game, What an money sucking addiction that was.
Packfan104L4
davo wrote:
Hello all,

one of my favorite games are world of warcraft. I like this game because blizzard put alot of work into the design of this game and how much it has payyed of. I have a few lvl 70 charactes on the realms arman thul and nagrand both of whick are oceanic ( means that there australian and new zealands) there are over 7 million people online. Some good tactics to use as a mage are attacks that are ranged. ranged attacks are grats for mages because they are quite weak but have powerfull spells. i hope that this has cleared up some things for people and if you ever buy wow be a mage!!!! (or dont it doesnt really matter to me).

Read the stickies. No more WoW threads are to be posted, so this post WONT count toward your 10 to be qualified for hosting... (At least I think)
unknownc1c
is it just me or has davo made like a couple threads about world of warcraft on several sections of the forum...... 1 was in "introduction" didn't introduce himself, just talked about the game, and now another one here when it shouldn't be here.....
Packfan104L4
He's just trying to get his 10 posts for free hosting. Too bad they actually check your posts to see if they're spam, which all of them are.
gh0stface
Yep. There is already a sticky topic located here: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-20709.html

Please read the rules and FAQs if you haven't already done so.

-Locked-