FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need help with new domain name!

tribe
I bought the domain www.guinzone.com today from Google for 10 bucks. It has the registation info blocked from the public so I was happy.

My prob is configuring the domain.

I want www.guinzone.com to point to www.eguins.frihost.net/pzone

But then I have a message board and photo gallery that are bridged with that prior joomla site.

I want those links to be www.guinzone.com/pzonebb and www.guinzone.com/pzgallery

IF YOU CAN HELP PLEASE REPLY AND TRY TO HELP ME

THANKS
tribe
Alright no replies, maybe I didn't explain myself good enough.

A) My current domain: www.guinzone.com is an addon domain and is pointed to the directory: pzone

B) My site has an integrated phpbb forum [/pzonebb] and an integrated coppermine photo gallery[/pzgallery]. When I changed the domain to www.guinzone.com; the links were dead for DOMAIN/pzonebb and DOMAIN/pzgallery.

C) What can I do so www.guinzone.com remains pointed to the current location; but so the forums and photo gallery can simple be guinzone.com/DIRECTORY.

Thanks
Bondings
If I understand it correctly, the problem is that the links to the gallery and forums work, but that it redirects to the eguins.frihost.net subdomain?

If that is the case, then the problem is the software (forums, gallery). In the config the eguins subdomain is set as your domain. You should change it to your domain. It's usually in a config.php or other settings file or in a config/settings table in the database.