FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Unique hands-free

daviosoftware
Hands-free (Exam passing technique)

I think all of us have school exams an all stuff like this. I have came up with a new method of passing this exams. Warning: this technique means cheating and you may be couth.

My friends have developed a unique device. This is basically a hands-free device. The device goes in the phone and somebody from home tells you the subject. But how you plug the hands-free in your ear. How do you make this device invisible and not loud enough for the teachers to hear-it.

The answer is that you get a small magnet shaped like a coin (but very small – 3 mm diameter) and you put it in your ear. This goes deep into the ear and attaches to the ear drum. Around the neck you put a collar that is in fact a electromagnetic spiral. This is plugged in to the phone and generates EM waves. The tiny magnet in your ear vibrates and you hear. When over just take a iron pin with a tiny magnet attached and get the little coin out.

Exam passed! 
ocalhoun
Both underhanded, and probably bad for your ear...

I wonder how long it will be until teachers start using RF jammers during exams?
Then students would try to find ways around them, and we would have electronic warfare in the classroom.
otiscom
The only thing you should put in your ear is your elbow!
ganesh
Technology is progressing too much nowadays! People should learn to use technology for good uses!

Anyways, the day won't be far off when all tests are going to be Open-Book! (I remember that the majority of examinations I had in my Masters classes as well as some in my undergraduate were take home types!)
daviosoftware
ocalhoun wrote:
Both underhanded, and probably bad for your ear...

I wonder how long it will be until teachers start using RF jammers during exams?
Then students would try to find ways around them, and we would have electronic warfare in the classroom.

They already use something like this… but only for detecting if a cell phone is in use. The frequency scrambles the audio frequency of a portable radio. If this is the case the teacher will ask you to put your cell phone on the table. Though luck!
aningbo
this is one hell of an interesting news hahaha... i wont recommend doing it though. lol

the idea of "taking home a test" and writing at the comforts of your own room is interesting though