FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New man@frihost

daviosoftware
Hello all,

My name is Michael and Im new around here. For some time I have some ideas for a web site. Now Im determined to build a site!!!

I currently am a novice with web building so any help or advice would be much appreciated.

My real interests are in programming windows applications. My preferred languages are C, C++ and currently working with C#. I have made some interesting applications. Im hoping to use my gathered knowledge to learn web site building and management.

By the way, frihost is one of the great forums for sharing knowledge! I have seen a lot and I find this forum very useful when starting a web page.

Have fun!
pashmina
hello michael,
welcome to frihost community. i hope you enjoy our very supporting community as well as our webhosting.
Bluedoll
Well, welcome Micheal, think I share your enthuasism and interests except for the programming part. Not that far advanced but like learning new things too. Hope you enjoy and get something from being here.
unknownc1c
hey welcome, i know a little C++, but not those other C languages. I sure you'll like it here if you like programming. i see lots of programs around here Very Happy *cough* me *cough* haha.
Holy
I don't know anything about computer languages Embarassed .
Anyways... hello Michael. My name is Michael too Very Happy . And welcome to the FriHost Community.
aznhomieboi1689
Hey! Welcome to Frihost! Smile
freelanceCMS
hey mate and welcome...good luck with your site building..have any issues, then do not hesitate to ask here, as this is a very knowledgeable community
frih
daviosoftware wrote:
Hello all,

My name is Michael and Im new around here. For some time I have some ideas for a web site. Now Im determined to build a site!!!

I currently am a novice with web building so any help or advice would be much appreciated.

My real interests are in programming windows applications. My preferred languages are C, C++ and currently working with C#. I have made some interesting applications. Im hoping to use my gathered knowledge to learn web site building and management.

By the way, frihost is one of the great forums for sharing knowledge! I have seen a lot and I find this forum very useful when starting a web page.

Have fun!

hello michael. yes you are right . you will learn vis new things here. please share your knowledge with us because knowledge increase when it is spread. i know c,c++ and java only.if you need my help. then pm me. have a good time. building website is very simple and easy than programming languages.you can use front page or dreamweaver . there are others tools also. you can use other websites also for building websites.
enjoy ur stay

regards
abhi Razz
imagefree
Hello ooo

yes we will obviously be trying to help you in designing your first page (but not for more pages Very Happy Razz )