FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Points on front forums

Jaan
It would be a big help to display frih points on the front page of the forum, near the account/date or something.

Cheers.
Animal
Your points and FRIH$ total are shown on your Account page already - personally, I see no reason to place them on the main forum page.
Holy
Well it might save you a couple of seconds or so. Or if you have a slow computer it can be a big help.
ocalhoun
Holy wrote:
Well it might save you a couple of seconds or so. Or if you have a slow computer it can be a big help.

It might save a small minority a few seconds occasionally, at the cost of delaying everyone for a fraction of a second every time the index page is loaded.
tidruG
I think this has been suggested before.
It's not of an utmost priority. Since the points are displayed on the Account page, I too don't personally see any reason in having the points displayed on the front page as well.
Ratmaster
Quote:
21) The display of either $frih and/or points on other places located on the forum

Personally, I would want to see the frih$/points on the front of the forum, it would be much easier... I don't see why not...
Aredon
Where it says:
Welcome Aredon!
Can you make my name clickable to goto:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11517

Otherwise I need to constantly find my name among the online users on the users online list in order to see my own profile so I can find the link:
Find all posts by Aredon
GSIS
I'm happy with the points and Frih$ in the account page or in the stuff to the left of each post.

I also like it in the banner where I can easily keep an eye on my points to make sure I'm not at risk of losing my site. Shocked

What does concern me (although not seriously) is that I don't think it's right for me to see how many points/Frih$ other members have. It's a little like taking a peek in their wallet. Wink
Bondings
Aredon wrote:
Where it says:
Welcome Aredon!
Can you make my name clickable to goto:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11517

Otherwise I need to constantly find my name among the online users on the users online list in order to see my own profile so I can find the link:
Find all posts by Aredon

Good idea. I put both links in the header.

@GSIS, this is open wallet software. Wink

@ocalhoun, the current header should load much faster than the previous one so that's not an issue.