FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pirates of the Caribbean - The Ride

Guyon
We just got back from Disney and of course went on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.

Jack Sparrow appears in the ride a few times and the Disney animatronic people have really caught Jack's manor isms down very well. My family loved seeing him put seamlessly in the ride. There is also a wonderful additional scene with him at the end. The circle is now complete with the ride spawning the movie, to now make additions to the ride.

You might think that Jack Sparrow wold be the highlight though. But you wold be wrong! As the ride starts wait till you see the Flying Dutchman!!!!!!

No spoiler here, but it is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! Even after seeing it 3 times I was still amazed at what they did with him. Definitely a must see. *wink*
Dean_The_Great
I'm actually in Japan right now, and I can't wait until the ride re-opens here!

In Tokyo Disneyland the ride is currently under renovation to add the details that you mentioned! I can't wait until I ride through it soon and get to see all the cool additions.

I rode the ride once in Florida back in 98, but of course that was before the ride was updated!
guissmo
Is there one in HK Disney Land?
twisthigh
That's awesome, good for you!
Magicman
I've only seen the original ride and it was amusing but not that great because of the its age. Is there really a big improvement in the ride?
Kelcey
It's been a while since I've been to a Disney Theme Park... I really wanna go back.