FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Good way to work & earn online....

satyamy
I got a Cool way to work & earn good money online
I earned 12K in last 20 days
I want to share that with my Frihost friends
So if anybody want to work parttime online & earn than leave a message here I will Message the details
lightsout
satyamy wrote:
So if anybody want to work parttime online & earn than leave a message here I will Message the details

12K in the last 20 days huh? I am always skeptical about stuff like this, but could you send me the details and I will check it out.
niggaz972
lightsout wrote:
satyamy wrote:

12K in the last 20 days huh? I am always skeptical about stuff like this, but could you send me the details and I will check it out.

I am also skeptic about someone who has THE KEY to become rich, because i am always wondering why are you sharing it if you are earning that kind of money taking the risk to loose it.
Anyway, if it doesn't bother you, i want it to try myself!
satyamy
you have to work for the Projects like data entry, designing (if u know) etc.
for this
signup at this site
http://www.imagelancer.com/

& view Projects Posted their
bid for them as per your need & if you selected than work & earn
Normally Project are for
Data Entry,
Typing
Graphics Designing &
Web Designing

also sign up at its forum
http://www.cglancer.com/forum_bb/
for more info on project & other material

Regards
Satyam

[Edited By Bockman] NO REFERRAL LINKS ARE ALLOWED ON OUR SITE. Referrals removed.
hk_36
hey,,

i think a good way to earn money online is through freelancing. Although its a little difficult to get clients initially, but when u start working and getting refferals, you're on top of the world. Its all a matter of how good ur work is. Make a portfolio of ur work, upload a site and start working.
internetjobs
i am also want that details, please send me some more details, what about online surveys? and google earning?
satyamy
internetjobs wrote:
i am also want that details, please send me some more details, what about online surveys? and google earning?

I have tried 100's of Online Survey, Form Filling, Making Ads, Reading Mails etc.
But all very fake & useless
It was just waste of time
I have also tried google adsense
But it gave me
20$ in 6months
So it was also waste of time

The Only thing i got sucessful is this one whihc I mentioned on my above post

This is just simple Freelancing
Do jobs & get paid for it

Rest is useless

If you really wanna earn some cash than try this
satyamy
niggaz972 wrote:
lightsout wrote:
satyamy wrote:

I am also skeptic about someone who has THE KEY to become rich, because i am always wondering why are you sharing it if you are earning that kind of money taking the risk to loose it.
Anyway, if it doesn't bother you, i want it to try myself!

their are 1000's of project
Even if i work for 24x7 I am unable to do the whole
Razz
so its better to share
let my fellow friends also earn Very Happy
livilou
There are some surveys out there that do pay and aren't scams. At one site, I've gotten several checks from them and they don't charge to register. If a survey company charges just to register, you can bet it's a scam.
FunHouse
The refferals services are a waste of time. You have to be a really lucky person to choose the right service over 90 % of this services don't pay the money that they promise. and you alwayshave to be online serching for refferals. hk_36 was right freelancing is a good way to earn money. But you can also have self project i.e. you can analize what products people need and there are no such things implemented and to develop one. the thing is you'll never know if it has success. but if you develop something usefull and at the right time you can make a fortune.
darkjustice
Has anyone else here done any jobs for, and got paid by image lancer here?