FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

User's privilege on PhpMyAdmin

Zzz.
Hi there,

I'm currently setting up on my new linux O.S. a development environment which is similar to the one available on Frihost (same php Version, same functions activated/unactivated, same mysql, same phpMyAdmin... in order to make my site running on localhost as it should here.

For instance, I need to get a list of user's privileges granted to any frihoster on phpmyadmin.

May someone please tell me where I can find this ?

Thanks in advance. Wink

By the way, if ever you think about an information I should/must have in order to proceed, don't hesitate Wink

Thanks again
silverdown
I am sorry to say this area is for Frihost web-hosting support only I can't help out unless you post this in the somewhere in the computer category.

Posting Suggestion : (Operating Systems) - http://www.frihost.com/forums/vf-49.html

EDIT:

Guess I am wrong Shocked sorry about that, just nevermind my mistake Very Happy
m-productions
silverdown wrote:
I am sorry to say this area is for Frihost web-hosting support only I can't help out unless you post this in the somewhere in the computer category.

Posting Suggestion : (Operating Systems) - http://www.frihost.com/forums/vf-49.html

That would not be the correct section silerdown, this section or the frihost support section (which i think would be it) are the correct ones, for he is asking about FRIHOST webhosting information so he can set up his own. so this is correct.
Zzz.
If ever I went wrong in posting this here (thus I'm not really sure about anyway Wink ) I trust moderators for knowing what to do with this post Wink

I couldn't believe this single question would provoke such a dilema Very Happy