FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[TV Series] Supernatural

Lusiphur
Am I the only one here that watches this show? I've searched for threads about it but couldn't find one.

Anyway.

For those of you that don;t know the show, the premise is 2 Brothers (Sam and Dean Winchester) along with their father hunt and kill supernatural creatures. The show spends a lot of time explaining the Mythos behind common Urban Legends and folk lore, they also add in their own element to creatures we are used to seeing on the big screen (their changes to Vampires for one).

It sounds tacky as hell and completely unoriginal, but the show manages to pull it off. It's one of the darker shows I've seen in a long time (infact the darkest since Millenium), touching on elements that other shows have left behind.

We are currently on 2 series fully aired, with season 3 going out in September.

If you are a fan of the show, why? What makes you tune into watch it? Favourite BBEG/Hero?
vaoger
i am a big fan of any sort of supernatural, fantasy, sci fi drama!!
supernatural are good.. i like it...
beside the supernatural...
Ghost whisper is also a greed shoice for those supernatural fan!!
molif
supernatural... very interesting especially when they catch those supernatural happenings..
zanzou
I'm a huuuuge fan. I've been watching since day 1, and have been in love with it from about... 1/4 through the first season. Dean is one of the most interesting characters I've seen on television in a long time, and I'm always super happy when he's on screen.

I'm hoping that they haven't completley finished with the YED plotline... I want more. :x

I can't wait for summer... but I guess the comics will have to tide me over until then.
Lusiphur
zanzou wrote:
I'm a huuuuge fan. I've been watching since day 1, and have been in love with it from about... 1/4 through the first season. Dean is one of the most interesting characters I've seen on television in a long time, and I'm always super happy when he's on screen.

I'm hoping that they haven't completley finished with the YED plotline... I want more. Mad

I can't wait for summer... but I guess the comics will have to tide me over until then.

Take it you've seen all of season 2? Don;t want to spoil anything if you haven't.

What I've found out about season 3 seems interesting as well. And I personally think YED will be a ruccurring entity through all of Supernatural. We have no idea what he is, and we know he doesn't obey the normal rules...

Here's hoping, he was a great BBEG Smile