FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cheat Site! 6000+ Cheats!

Kit
http://www.nakedtoaster.com

Critical acclaim? feedback? affiliation requests?

Any ideas regarding this site would be great. If you feel like writing some reviews, making some comments and clicking some ads, that would be great.

The site has cehats for all the major consoles so far, and will easily incorporate all of the next generation consoles.

What new features should I add to make it better?
digibluez
Hey there,lol.I say it here too.I like this site,the header looks good and the style is nice.Great job.
waiteck
Nice layout.. well only thing is try to fill up the cheats for otehr sections. XD
Kit
waiteck wrote:
Nice layout.. well only thing is try to fill up the cheats for otehr sections. XD

Bad timing on your behalf I am afraid.

You arrived during the middle of a complete reconstrcution of hte mySQL database. Go have another look! Over 7000 cheats now.
cwc3
Very nice site. What script do you use to run it? I have seen a Managment script that did that same exact thing but I cannot remember the name of it.

Nice template. Did you make it? or was it one of the ones you can download from the main site. Gj with your site, nice amount of cheats but you got alot of competition out there.

I found some stuff there that I didnt even know about. Congrats on the nice site.
Kit
cwc3 wrote:
Very nice site. What script do you use to run it? I have seen a Managment script that did that same exact thing but I cannot remember the name of it.

Nice template. Did you make it? or was it one of the ones you can download from the main site. Gj with your site, nice amount of cheats but you got alot of competition out there.

I found some stuff there that I didnt even know about. Congrats on the nice site.

You guessed right about it neing a packaged script. Have you really seen one like it before? It is a rather expensive script to buy.

Thanks for commenting and visiting.
HunnyBaby
lovely lovely site but as he said above ALOT ALOT of competition... just wondering how much money if any do u make off that site...?

If u dont want other people to know pm me if ur even gonna tell me Wink
Kit
HunnyBaby wrote:
lovely lovely site but as he said above ALOT ALOT of competition... just wondering how much money if any do u make off that site...?
If u dont want other people to know pm me if ur even gonna tell me Wink

Unfortunately my contract with my advertisers prevents me from telling you.. anything pretty much about the amount of money I make from the site.

But if you go to the site, count the number of banners in rotation [3...] and then look at the pricing section you will see how much money I make...

I am cheap. That;s why I am here. I don't want to pay for hosting for my personal site.
lpbrasil
cool design e have muchs cheats... i like the site.
Kit
lpbrasil wrote:
cool design e have muchs cheats... i like the site.

Uhh.. thanks... Book mark it Smile
hulsadmin
nice site bro.. like it a lot, nice header...but why dont you put the site name in the header too ? overall i like it a lot,my compliments
Kit
hulsadmin wrote:
nice site bro.. like it a lot, nice header...but why dont you put the site name in the header too ? overall i like it a lot,my compliments

Look closely. But not too closely. You see repititio is a webmaster sin when it comes to professioanl design.
Devil
nice site dude , but u got to have more reviews and previews , only cheats wont do
Kit
Devil wrote:
nice site dude , but u got to have more reviews and previews , only cheats wont do

I fail so see your point. This is a cheat site. What do you want on a cheat site? You know.. maybe... cheats?

Cheat Site - Cheats? See the obvious point?

There will be a limited number of high quality reviews available on site but s I will keep saying, this is a CHEAT site.

Why will people go to this site? To get cheats!

Thanks anyway for your great reply. I just know that when you tell me that my cheat site needs everything else that a game portal site has that messes up the layout, crams everyhting together and messes with bandwidth totals. The exact reasons why I made a CHEAT site as opposed to a game portal.
rainbow8888
I really am on never this homepage =0= "" this homepage good ~ have
had very many games material ~ very complete ~ many thanks! !
LostOverThere
Very nice website.
I added a cheat, the idea seems a bit hard to work out I think it should say:

Platform: (PC, Nintendo 64 etc.)
Game:
Cheat:
Comments:
GTAKing
Looks really good! I like the graphics
Kit
LostOverThere wrote:
Very nice website.
I added a cheat, the idea seems a bit hard to work out I think it should say:

Platform: (PC, Nintendo 64 etc.)
Game:
Cheat:
Comments:

Yes I am thinking about adding what is essentially a free for all cheat addition mod. However this will take a huge chunk of my time to moderate even witht the help of my webmaster associates.
Devhochi
Thx... good job. I am donating...
Kit
Devhochi wrote:
Thx... good job. I am donating...

Really? I just finished procesisng a few hours ago and since then no new users, comments, cheats or adverts.

But if you get time alter on, I would KILL for comments. So anyone that reads this, please toddle over to http://www.nakedtoaster.com and find your favourite game, and of course post a comment about the game!
Mohib
w00t great site u got going there. gj
Kit
Mohib wrote:
w00t great site u got going there. gj

Thanking you for replying. Jsut for the record if you are going for hositng, keep your posts logner and use proper english.
hong
Nice layout and easy to navigate. Very Happy

I misunderstood the meaning of "cheat" in the title on my first sight on your post. Wink