FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Should .hack have an real online version?

snowymirage
Should .hack be a real online rpg or should it stay offline and simulated? If it was however it would be fun, and id buy it for sure.
Deji
snowymirage wrote:
Should .hack be a real online rpg or should it stay offline and simulated? If it was however it would be fun, and id buy it for sure.

there are rumors at the moment that there is one in development, apparently one company has says "yes its happening" but the people who own the rights to .hack have said "No its not"..

so hard to know whats going on...

its possible that it is happening but is being kept a secret for the moment / the company doesnt want to officially launch it yet.
Grimboy
For some reason I feel that would be against the point. If it did happen it would probably be a pretty good game though.
Monkeydog
.hack//fragment is gonna be online...the announced it a month ago on Famistu(did i spell it righ?)
pretty obvious to that its online...fragment...
.hack shouldn't be in parts tho...thats what made the game suck.
StriferCloud
actually there is a .hack online game but its 2D and it was created with a open source code for VB6 called Mirage Source it can be found here www.miragesource.com

for the .hack online game it can be found here. Pretty cool for people with not really good computers -
www.the-world-online.tk
Monkeydog
I think they mean a real official .hack
.hack//fragment will use the PS2 and the computer according to Famitsu...
ashen
I hope there will be .hack online reality game like the comic...
phonz
THat would be kewl
I often find myself playing other popular MMO's pretending im actually playing an Online .Hack game, LoLz
I dont own a PS2, so this doesnt help me
Maybe I should do some copyright infringments and make my own .Hack online MMO, LoLz
MistaKiula
Yeah.. I think that would be pretty cool. I'd probably play it if it ever comes out.
kiwi
I would love for .hack to be an online game! But I think they shouldnt release it unless it's like the manga or cartoons---WITH REAL SIMULATORS. Gotta love the manga!
Cragger
I thought the whole point was it was a Simulated MMORPG? Thats what made it good?

Maybe im wrong Confused
nakamaru
it would be cool if it was online but since the seiries is done (unless they put a nother .hack//???? out) more ppl would play it then.