FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My hosting request...

Swiftblade
I read somewhere that it says not to ask about this and it gives a link to some page whereby it states the current approximate waiting time. It says the max is 2 days. It had been already around 3 days or 4 since my request. So is hosting applications currently closed or something? Or do I just have to wait a little longer?

I'm really very sorry if I broke any of the rules but I just got a little impatient and since I saw that the current approximate waiting time extends to the longest of 2 days and my hosting request is 4 days old already, i just got a little worried.
Animal
You applied for your account on Thursday 21 June, so it's only been 3 days since your application and not 4. I can only apologise for the delay in handling your request, but we do have a large queue of other accounts to handle - they are processed in the order that they were submitted (first come, first served). However, you should note that the current status is an approximate waiting time of 3 days:

How long does it take for your account to be handled? wrote:
The minimum waiting time is 10 seconds and the maximum is 2 weeks, please check the status below for more details.

Status
Current Waiting Time (max approx): 3 days
Last updated: 1st April 2007

Regards,
Frihost Staff

Please be patient and we will try to deal with the requests in a timely manner.

-close-